9

-kenny's p.o.v-

Professor chaos took my hood off.  I panicked worse than tweek could ever have.  Luckily I licked the ducktape off my lips so I could say something.

"Wait no! " I shout.  It was too late the hood was down showing my dirty blonde messy hair my mask had fallen off too like that made things better.

The shorter male gasped and his eyes widen. 
If I'm not mistaken I could see clear sparkly tears forming in his bright blue eyes. 

Slowly the tears fell down his face and he dropped the needle. 
I watched with confusion.  What is he doing?  Why hasn't he injected it in me?  Why is he crying?!

"What aren't you doing anything?! " I yell in my normal voice. I watched him stand up and walk away. 

-butters' p.o.v-

What do I do?!  Mysterion is kenny! 

I don't want to hurt him because I love him.  I wipe the tears off my face. 

I walk back over to him and cut the ropes and crumble up the wet ducktape.  "Go.. "  I whisper. 

Kenny looked so confused and scared he was like a new born puppy that lost its mother.

"Just go.. I promise on my own life that I will not leak your identity " I say.  Kenny pulled his hood up and mask on his face "I don't trust you". 

I watched him pull out a memory eraser out of his underpants and point it at me. 
I take in a breath and I start sobbing. 

Everything will be gone... Every memory..

( aw this is sad!!! Anyways that's it for this chapter!  ^^)