Eight

A/N: *looks at books*

*squints*

*squints*

OH— also thanks for 666 reads thanks people~(lmao) hey satan

(lmao) hey satan.
and now into the story!

Camila had been so happy with Lauren to the point where she almost forgot about what she had with Lucy. Lauren had treated her so well, and Camila felt as if she didn't even deserve it. Lauren made her feel good about herself, and she was so grateful for the girl to choose her.
"Camz, want me to drop you off, now?" Lauren asked. "Noo, Lolo. I wanna stay with you." Camila says, pouting.
"Camz, your parents will be worried about you. If you really wanna stay with me, call them at least."
"Okay, Lolo." Camila said, smiling. Dialing the number in her phone, she talks with her mother. Lauren drums her fingers on the table, waiting for the smaller girl to finish her conversation. She starts humming, and eventually singing along to a song off the top of her head.
Wise men say, "Only fools rush in."
But I... can't help fa-
Camila joins in, ending the call.
Falling in love with you.
Lauren blushes, looking at Camila. "I didn't think you were paying attention to me at the moment." Lauren says, shyly.
"Lo, your singing is beautiful." Camila says, smiling brightly.
"Thanks, Camzi." Lauren says, a pink tint on her cheeks.
"My parents are fine with me sleeping over at your house tonight. They said they'll tell the girls so they don't worry about me."
"That's good. I can't wait to spend more time with you." Lauren says, smiling. She pays for the bill, and helps Camila up from her chair. They walk outside the restaurant, and to the car. Lauren opens the door for Camila as the smaller girl gets in the car. She closes the door, getting in the drivers seat.
They sit in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company, while eventually interlocking their fingers and holding hands. Camila smiles contently, just happy to be with Lauren in the car.
       They arrive at Lauren's house, entering into the building. Camila had been there once before, but it was a little while ago.
"C'mon Camz, lets go to my room." Lauren says, leading the girl towards the stairs.
"Can I borrow some of your clothes, Lo?" Camila asks, looking down at her outfit.
"Of course." Lauren nods.
She grabs a loose t-shirt, hoodie; and short shorts for Camila as she grabs her own clothes, handing them to the other girl.
"Thanks, Lolo!" Camila says, kissing her cheek before walking away towards the bathroom.
Lauren feels her cheek, finally content that Camila chose to stay with her and go out to dinner with her for the night. Camila comes back with a loose and large hoodie over her small body, and in Lauren's opinion, she looked like the most adorable thing ever. Note to self; let her keep the hoodie Lauren thought to herself, smiling.
"Camz, you look so cute in that hoodie!" Lauren says, trying to resist the urge to aw but failing.
"I do?" Camila asked, confused.
"Thanks, Lauren, " She says, realizing that Lauren just called her cute. "Although I'm not completely sure why you chose to like me. I'm probably just any other girl that just exists. I'm not that pretty, smart, or cool."
Camila says, looking down.
"Camz, don't say that about yourself! You mean the world to me and deserve everything. I really just want you to know that. You are the most beautiful, adorable, smart, amazing person I've ever met. I would never change you for anyone else until the world. I'd do anything, if it just meant that I could keep you in my life." Lauren says, hugging and kissing Camila on the cheek.
"Thank you so much, Lauren.." Camila says, tearing up. "That means so much to me, especially coming from you."
"Of course. Anything for you. And if we haven't established this, I like you. Quite a lot, actually."
Lauren says, looking into Camila's eyes and smiling softly.
"I-I like you too." Camila says.

——

They're both laying down in Lauren's bed, spooning. Lauren is holding onto Camila as if she weren't going to let anything hurt her, and she won't. She isn't going to let a single thing hurt her Camzi. Camila feels content in Lauren's arms, feeling safe  and protected. Camila was sound asleep, while Lauren was admiring Camila. The soft pattern of her breathing, to how she stayed close to Lauren no matter what. Lauren eventually fell asleep, glad that she was able to treat Camila right. Camila got a text from Lucy, but both girls were too tired to even acknowledge the phone and went back to sleep. 

A/N: thank you babes so much for reading this, i really appreciate it. if you read my books, im sorry that i haven't updated them in a while. i wrote the first A/N at 666 reads and i think there's more now but i felt the need to screenshot it anyway before the amount changed .
Sorry for the 'short' chapter but I'm tired. Katastrophix is helping me a lot so go follow her. She edits, proofreads, and helps plan out my stories with me. (Love you, Kat :3)
Again thank you all so much for reading, have an amazing
morning/day/night/evening!
-Mia💗+ Kat💛