the begining

jean was just having a normal day at the emoji place, but something has always kept him weary of doing his work. he loves poops son. he lvoes him so muhc, but no one understands. everyone says its pedo. and that he is pedo bear. but pedo emoji. jean can hardly control himselkf around poops son! but jean also loves salad tongs and dreams about putting salad tongs in his ass. he want to fish poops son wiht salad tongs badly. but he know he cannot do that when anyone is around. later that day he planned to confess him love for poops son. he know no one would accepyt it, but he didnt care,. he loved him. adn poops son loved jean. jean was like a uncle figure to poops son.  poops son even saw jeans yelloe twinkie attatched to his pelvis! 

later that day jean asked poops son to meet after hours. so he did. 

Jean asked "I-it's alright to talk, no ones around?"

Poop's son said "I'm sure were good dude! What did you want to talk about?"

Jean exclaimed "I-....I've always...kinda....had a crush on you and I would love to be more than just friends!"

Poop's son bashfully said "I-I've always had a crush on you to! But...no one would approve of our relationship..."

after alot of talking poops son wanted to have sex

so they did have sex

Jean put his salad tongs inside of poops son and poops son loved it as he cried and screamed in pleasure! Jean could hardly contain himself! Jean cummed all over himself

later that day, Jean was arrested for sexual harassment and distruinuting child pornagraphy to his friends

the end