Jane the killer X Mreader (Lemon) part 1

Yes as you read in the title this contains a lemon which I normally wouldnt do but I wanted to give it a try. This is actually a little Idea I've had for ages but never got around to doing so hopefully everyone likes it. Anyway let me know what you guys think!

I was on my way home from a friends place outside of town, walking down the quiet moonlit street listening to my favourite song on my phone when I noticed a girl stumble out of the treeline ahead of me and collapse. Worried, I rushed to her side to check if she was alright but I instantly knew she wasn't by the fact that she was covered in blood and had what looked like a stab wound in her shoulder. I immediately pulled out my phone to call an ambulance but froze stiff due to the bone chilling sensation of somebody watching me. I turned to the forest that the girl came from and in the distance I could make out a silhouette of someone stood there glaring at me knife in hand. The strangers glare was filled with bloodlust and my instincts were screaming at me to run but I couldn't just leave the girl here and possibly let him finish the job. Without thinking I crouched down and picked up the wounded girl and rushed back to the sanctuary of my home.

I gently set the girl down on the sofa and turned the lights on allowing me to properly see what she looked like. Her skin was white like porcelain with silky, black hair and black lipstick which only emphasised how white her skin was. And her clothing didn't look like they were suited for a casual nights stroll, she was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with what looked like a plain white t-shirt underneath, Black jeans, leather boots and black fingerless gloves. But her attire didn't matter the real issue here was getting her some help so I got my phone and went to call an ambulance again. I got as far as dialling the first 2 digits when I felt the cold steel of a blade being pressed against my neck making me freeze. At first I thought the killer had somehow got into the house and was about to kill me but when I turned I realised it was the girl I had saved and I had missed one extremely distinguishable feature about her, her eyes were as black as night itself.

???: "P-put the phone down." She wheezed clearly still in a lot of pain.

I quietly obeyed her demands in fear of what she might do with the knife if I didn't but I made sure to keep it close by in case things go south.

Y/n: "You need help, you have a stab wound in your shoulder that needs to be treated asap." I said trying to keep a calm tone of voice.

???: "I'll be fi-" she started but was cut short as she winced in pain.

I felt her ease the pressure of the knife and took the opportunity to grab the knife off her and pin her to the chair. Although she was weakened from the blood loss she still managed to put up a fight.

Y/n: "Look I'm only trying to help you so can you please calm down?" I begged hoping to defuse the situation without any bloodshed.

The moment I felt her stop resisting I quickly got off of her and stepped away, keeping the knife in hand.

???: "And why should I trust you?" she questioned with a sharp glare

Y/n: "I think the fact that I saved your ass is a pretty good reason if you ask me."

???: "Its gona take more than that to persuade me, I'm not exactly the trusting type." She said leaning back in the chair holding her shoulder.

Y/n: "I can't believe I'm doing this. Here." I said tossing the knife onto the chair next to her.

???: "And what makes you so sure that you can trust me?" she asked as she grabbed the blade.

Y/n: "Maybe I'm just stupid but I'm more concerned about your wounds right now. By the way what's your name?" I asked but she seemed unsure about answering at first.