!!!More baby!!

After 7 months Jisoo and Jimin(AOA) gave birth. Jisoo and Jin were gifted with a baby girl and jimin(AOA) and suga were gifted a baby boy.

Jin's baby girl- Kim Bong-Cha

Suga's baby boy-Min Hyun-Shik

                                                             = 3 YEARs LATER-

Tae and y/n have another twins of girls. 

Tae- KIM MINGI and KIM MINA

Jungkook- JEON JUNG

J-Hope- JUNG HANSOL and JUNG HARU

RM-KIM CHIN-HAE and KIM HWA

Jimin- PARK JII

Tae and y/n twin boy are now 4 year old and twin girls are now 1 year old.

Also Jin and Suga babys are now 3 year old and also Jisoo was pregnant and she is only 5 month pregnant. Jimin(AOA) is pregnant but she is 7 months pregnant.

Jisoo is pregnant with twin boys.

Jimin(AOA) is pregnant with twin girls.

So the family will be accepting more kids to the family.

                                            FAMILY BEACH DAY

Y/n- baby have you brought the food and the sheet to put them.

The pregnant womens are having fun with their own family. and jhope and MOmo are taking pictures. Tae and y/n then was cuddling with their babys and lying on the sheets.

THE END

( I know some people might ask for y/n mom so basically i don't focus on her alot because she is in the USA and that  they lost contact and maybe i might make a season 2 of this FF and will include lot about each other family.)

I know that this FF I made a very short but I ma on here to make short and  some long ones.

I am scared that you guys won't be reading them and that I put alot of effort in the story so yay