Abusive Noelle Silva X Male Reader//Pt. 1

Okay, this is my first story that I've ever written.
Please request in comments because I have trouble coming up with ideas.
Anyway, lets go boys!

    Water dripped down from the basement ceiling, as you began to regain your bearings. This had been the second time this week that you had been punished by her... It had always been your biggest dream to become a magic knight. However, as you sat on the floor coughing, you began to regret everything that had lead up to this point...

    You had joined the Black Bulls, the lowest ranked squad, because it was the only group that would take you. Even though you had hoped to join the Golden Dawn, you were happy just to be accepted to anything. On your first day you walked into the guild hall only to hear unbearably loud shouting of two men.
???: Luck, you bastard! I'll roast you alive!
    The other person on the other side of the room, who you assumed was Luck began to speak.
Luck: HAHAHA! Finally, I've been itching to fight someone for a while now. Too bad it had to be someone weak!
???: THATS IT!
Luck: That's right, come at me, Magna!
The two boys collided causing a gigantic explosion.
A piece of rubble from the explosion collided with your head, knocking you unconscious...
You woke up in a bed with a figure sitting over you.
???: *gasp* You're finally awake!
Y/N: Who the hell are you?
???: I'm Noelle Silva, and you should show me some respect. I'm a noble, and you are but a commoner.
Y/N: Go to hell you elitist bitch...
    You suddenly felt a hand collide with your face
Y/N: Motherfucker! That hurt!
Noelle: I told you not to talk to a noble like that. Especially when they're your girlfriend.
    You began to blush even though you were upset
Y/N: W-Whatever, I'd never date a stuck up bitch.
    Noelles facial expression changed to that of a psychopath as she began to whisper to herself.
    Suddenly a large blob of water engulfed your head
Noelle: Maybe I'll let you breath when you apologize for talking to your girlfriend like that...
    You tried to scream for help but nobody could hear you
    You gave up and nodded your head at Noelle, and the water blob collapsed allowing you to breath.
Noelle: I want to hear you say it.
Y/N: Fine, you're my girlfriend...
Noelle: Good boy! Now tell me you love me!
    You hesitated to say anything until you saw a furious glance from Noelle
Y/N: I-I love you!
Noelle: I love you too!
    Noelle jumped on top of you and forced her tongue into your mouth, causing you to bite down.
    You received another slap and Noelle began to kiss you dominantly again.
Noelle: Well it's pretty late! I'll let you sleep a little!
    Noelle got off of you and left the room. You laid your head down onto your pillow and fell into a restless sleep.