Yandere Noelle Silva x Male Reader Part 2

I know, I'm a terrible person.
Didn't update for a long time
Feel free to bully me in the comments Lmao
The format for this one is going to be more traditional as opposed to a script.
~Story Starts Here~
    You walked tentatively down the steps of the guild hall, careful not to make any loud noises. You had always dreamed of becoming a magic night, but you decided it wasn't worth it if you had to be with Noelle. You had been part of the Black Bulls for about 2 weeks now and hadn't gotten to go on any actual missions. Noelle wouldn't allow you to because she said it was too dangerous. You had been able to leave the guild hall once when Noelle took you on one of her missions. However, she didn't allow you to do anything. You opened the door of the guild hall and didn't even bother to close it for fear of a creaky hinge. As you began to sprint away, your body hit the floor before you had any chance to react. You groaned on the ground before being hit on the head and loosing consciousness.

    You awoke in a dark room. You were rendered blind due to a silky fabric covering your eyes. You could feel that your hands and feet were tied together. You flinched as you heard the sound of a door opening. As hands pulled the blindfold off of your eyes you were greeted by a very angry lookie Noelle.

"H-Hey" you said, but she said nothing back. "Are you mad?" you asked, voice quivering. Instead of an answer, you were greeted with a slap to the face with a whip made of water.

"AM I FUCKING MAD?" Noelle screamed. " YOU BET YOUR ASS IM MAD!"

You suddenly wished that you hadn't asked that question. "I'm s-sorry" you said fearfully as Noelle glared at you.

Suddenly, Noelle's expression softened, giving you a feeling of safety. "It's okay, honey." "However, you betrayed me, and now you have to be punished. Noelle quickly stood up and grabbed your hair. She dragged you all the way from your room to her's. She activated her metic and encased your ankles and wrists in water before freezing them, which left you stuck to the wall.

"P-Please don't hurt me" you stuttered.

"Please stop begging sweetheart. You know that I can't go easy on you or you might do something that's bad for you."

~I'm switching to more of a script style now because it's much easier to write~

Noelle traced a whip of water up your stomach all the way up to your chest.

Noelle: I'm sorry honey, but this is what's best for you. I want you to count each time I hit you, okay? I'm only going to do it 5 times, but it's going to hurt a lot.

You: "Please, Noelle, don't do this.

Noelle : Don't even bother counting. I told you to stop fucking begging. Now I'm going to hit you ten times.

Without warning, Noelle hit whipped you. You screamed loudly before she put a piece of cloth in your mouth.

Noelle: That was a close one. If anyone asks about it tomorrow, I'll just have to tell them that we were trying out something new" (insert uwu here)

She hit you nine more times, each time hurting worse than the last.

Noelle: Now tell me sweetheart, are you gonna try to run away again?

THE END
Again, I'm really sorry that I haven't written in a while. This is just a hobby for me. Although if anybody wants a specific story, just comment it. I promise to do every request until it gets too hard to manage :)