16

(Talk of selfharm if it triggers you or something don't read)

Real life

Octavia and raven stand up when Clarke's doctor walks out the room "how is she" Octavia said still crying the doctor gave her a small smile "she's going to be okay she's not woken up yet but she's had a few stitches and lost a lot of blood we don't know when she'll wake up but she will" Octavia and raven let out a breathe they didn't know they were holding in

The doctor continues "do you know what happened?" Raven spoke "uhh yea some girl in our school said to her that's she's worthless and she should join her dad because her dad died not so long ago I guess she got fed up and wanted to join him" Octavia was sobbing loudly and she hugged raven the doctor looked at them "well I will call the school and have them look into it because we can't have this happening again can we oh and you can go in" With that he walked away

Raven and Octavia walked in to she call lying on the bed with tubes and wires everywhere there was bandages on her arms from where she cut Octavia and raven sat down and held one of Clarke's hands each about 10 minuets later the others arrived raven moved out the way for Murphy

Murphy held Clarke's hand whispering "why" tears were running down his face as he looked at Clarke Murphy looked at Octavia "when will she wake up" Octavia gave him a sad smile "soon hopefully they aren't sure but it should be soon" Bellamy came up to Clarke's side and said "I'll be here when you wake up and I'll tell you that you are beautiful and special and not worthless I'll tell you how much you mean to me and how I love you and have loved you since we were young and you played with O"

Clarke opened her eyes and said "you just did" everyone started crying and laughing and all hugged Clarke. Octavia hugged Clarke and said "never do that again please" Clarke looked at her "I won't I'm sorry I knew I promised but I couldn't help it" Octavia looked her in the eye "i know I just don't want to lose my best friend anyway I think everyone should leave and give you and Bellamy a minute I'll go get the doctor"

Everyone walked out so it was just clarke and Bellamy, Bellamy was still in shock she heard him and woke up he thinks it's fate telling him that's she needed to hear that he looked at her and started crying "Clarke why would you do this to yourself your the most beautiful person I've ever seen don't listen to echo she's a bitch and is half the person you are you are not worthless so don't ever think that I love you clarke Griffin"

Clarke started crying "I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry Bellamy I just umm I just felt so shit echo just said what I was thinking I don't know how she found out but my dad was in hospital because of a car crash I've not told anyone because I was in the car to he got hurt and died and I was fine it should of been me that's what echo was saying and she's right"

Bellamy was in shock "no Clarke no things happen and it was unfortunate that your dad and you were in that car and he died but it's not your fault and you shouldn't of died please say you love me back"

Clarke looked at him "I love you Bellamy Blake" Clarke's face turned to panic Bellamy saw it "what Clarke what's wrong" she looked at Bellamy "bell I'm a cheater" Bellamy looked confused "how? What do you mean?" Clarke started to cry "bellamy I'm dating lexa and I just said I love you and I actually do love you but how can I love you when I'm dating lexa" Bellamy wiped Clarke's tears "she's a bitch she doesn't deserve you she's said some awful stuff about you after she found out about what you did she said she hates cutters and doesn't date one"

Clarke cried and Bellamy wrapped his arms around her and they stayed like that until the doctor came in

Note
There's no texting in this chapter i know I'm just doing some plot and want to get this chapter out because I won't be able to write one tomorrow so I've done 2 today to make up for it there will be the group chat next chapter though that most likely will be out on Tuesday (it's Sunday for me)