Chapter 8

•Kirishima's POV•

Bakugou and I continue to walk the halls as we head to the cafeteria.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and look at the time. It is currently 10:37 a.m. I see multiple notifications from group chats and social media and texts from Denki. I decide to look at them later and pay more attention to my boyfriend.

I put my phone back in the pocket of my sweatpants. I realized I fell behind Bakugou a bit. I quickly catch up to him and walk by his side. I feel a hand slip into mine and grip tightly. He looks at me and I just smile. He looks away and I can see the pink brushed across his cheeks.

As we reach the cafeteria, Bakugou lets go if my hand and puts his hands back into his pockets. He is obviously nervous. It's weird to see him like this.

He walks ahead of me and enters the cafeteria. I follow closely behind. None of our fellow classmates from 1-A are in the cafeteria, which isn't too surprising. There aren't many people at all, only a few students we don't really know.

We grab some food and sit down at an empty table.

He is very silent while we eat. I try to start some conversations, but he still doesn't talk much, more of listens to my rambling.

We finish our food, although Bakugou didn't eat much.

We walk out of the room back into the hallway. He is still very distant and I start to get worried.

"Let's go back to my room for a bit." I state, cutting through the silence.

"What about your 'plan'?" He asks teasingly.

"That can wait." I say and start to walk towards my dorm, Bakugou trailing behind me.

We reach my dorm and I open the door. Bakugou steps inside and I close the door behind me. I grab Bakugou's arm and pull him towards me. I place one hand on the side of his face and the other around his waist and stare into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask in a serious tone.

"Nothing." He says while turning away from my gaze.

I think he is scared to tell everyone, I just don't know why.

I bring his face back to look at mine and kiss him softly. I pull him to my body and wrap my arms tightly around him.

"We don't need to tell anyone if you're not comfortable with it." I say quietly to him.

"No. I want to." He replies, hugging me tighter.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm sure." He states, "I'm just nervous."

I pull away and stare into his eyes again.

"Why are you nervous?" I ask curiously.

"Because..." he pauses and looks away, "I don't know how everyone will react, and I..." he seems to be at a loss for words, "...never mind." He finishes quietly.

"Katsuki, what is it?" I assure, "You know you can tell me anything."

"I feel like everyone will think I'm no good for you. You're an amazing guy and I'm an asshole." He says with a shaky voice.

"That's not true. You're not an asshole and you are good for me. You can be a hothead, but you're not an asshole. I want you and no one else." I say, pulling him into a hug again.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

•Bakugou's POV•

I wrap my arms tightly around his waist. I feel safe in his arms.

"You make me a better person Eijiro." I whisper to him.

"You're already a good person Katsuki, don't let anyone tell you other wise." He whispers back.

"Okay." I say quietly in response.

We stay there hugging for a while. I pull away from him and place a quick kiss on his lips.

"So, are we gonna carry out your plan?" I ask.

"You sure you want to?" He responds.

"I'm sure." I say to him.

"In that case, come with me." He says.

He takes my hand and leaves the dorm room, me trailing behind, not letting go of his hand.

We walk down to the couch area where we see most of our our classmates.

—————————
(A/N)

I've still been really busy and it's harder to update, but here's a shorter chapter so you have some sort of update for now, 708 words :P

I've already started the next chapter, so I will try to post that soon.

I'm sorry for not posting much! I hope you are all still enjoying the story :)