Results for the queer

After a little fight broke out during the game everyone left the room to their sleeping bags except for jay and Matthew. Jay was a bit embarrassed and confused about his sexuality after kissing Matthew and basically stealing Matthews first kiss. Jay squirmed on the ground while Matthew just sat so calmly like nothing had ever happened. Jay just couldn't take it anymore and stood up instantly. "Why are you just sitting there so calmly, we just kissed." Jay said even though he liked the feel of Matthews smooth and small lips.

Matthew hopped of the table and looked jay in the eyes with a cold look. "You are the one who did it, you could have been burned by the coffee but you choose to kiss me." Matthew said smiling to jay, he too enjoyed how rough jay went on him, regrettably so.

Jay blushed a bit looking to Matthew and inching closer wanting to confirm his confused feelings for Matthew. Matthew allowed him to get close until their lips were touching and jays hands were in his hair slowly backing Matthew up against the tables edge without retaliation from Matthew at all to say the least. Jay soon stopped to take a breath to see Matthews cheeks were a rose red color which was very odd for the sarcastic queer teen. "Matthew I'm not sure what you did to me but I think I'm queer or queer and straight?" He questioned himself as Matthew cleared his throat.

"I believe you are bisexual than If you still like females." Her retorted to the obviously confused and psychopathic young teen. There was finally another queer boy in the school, not the best but queer nonetheless.

SUMMER

After that insane incident with kiss or share and the school sleep over everything was quiet. Matthew hadn't even heard from jay to be honest, it was both relaxing but saddening. Summer had rolled by fast, now the kids were enjoying summer camp or gossiping to each other while Matthews just sat on his bed sheets with his phone in his hands scrolling through tumblr debates and seeing the occasional queer or lesbian couple photos wishing he could have a life partner. A couple hours past when Matthew was about to set his phone down when he got a text from an unknown number. The text read.

'Hey Matthew wanted to keep in touch with ya'

Matthew furrowed his brows and started to reply with.
'I'd like to know who this is and how you got my number.'

A little text bubble appeared with three dots that symbolized someone typing. Waiting a minute or two another text came in.

'It's Jay I got your number from jessi when she was high'

Matthew gave a soft sigh and started typing again.

'Why would you want to keep in touch with me?' Matthew pursues.

The dots return not even a minute later a text bubble shows up.
'Look am I bothering you?? I can go now bro'

The question reeked of insecurity, Matthew takes note and shakes his head replying.

'I'd have to say you're not, you saved me from boredom actually. What would you like to talk about Bilzerian.'

Matthew didn't see a text for another five minuets which irked him a bit, if you start a conversation you might as well participate in it. Jays text came through in a novel almost, a poorly written one at best. In the novel of a text Jay told a disgusting tale of how he and a male couch cushion sucked each other off in a closet and proceeded in the living room with the feminine pillow. He had heard the rumors but he thought it was outrageous for it to be true , following the grotesque text was.

'I don't know if I'm normal for wanting both I guess I'm experimenting???🍆💦😜'

Matthew gave a roll of his eyes at the emojis suggestions but he reads over the text another time and lets out a gasp. "What a train wreck, he doesn't even know he's bi.." Matthew said aloud to him self in his empty room.

'Mazel tov,  you're bi so don't worry baby cake and try not to pleasure yourself with every inanimate household object, anyways experiment away Jay.' He replied.

TO BE CONTINUED——