3

frying pan: hello, how's your day?

dabi: it's alright.

frying pan: that's good, i'm glad. by the way, dabi, i'm curious how you look like? do you mind to send me your picture?

dabi: i don't mind. i want to show you how kawaii i am too. wait a second.

frying pan: thank you, i'll wait.

dabi:

dabi: there

dabi: there. i'm so kawaii. XD

frying pan: damn, boy. what the hell? your face is so unique. has a lot of stitches and what, it's half purple? did someone ever cook you?

dabi: are you making fun of my kawaii and handsome looks?

frying pan: not at all, no. i'm just curious as to why you have such unique face. did someone fry you for that? did someone put you in the oven for that? did someone throw you in a pool of lava for that? i'm just curious. as a matter of fact, i find you really beautiful, hot, and sexy. i'm not making fun of your kawaii and handsome looks.

dabi: alright.

frying pan: you're perfect.

dabi: i know.

frying pan: just to be fair, let me send you a picture of me, too. here.

dabi: wow, you have hello kitty on your back? you're really my type

dabi: wow, you have hello kitty on your back? you're really my type. i love hello kitty, it's my favorite anime!

frying pan: yes, i do. also, you're kinda stupid. hello kitty is a cartoon. anyway, i'm really glad to know that i'm your type. i feel we're bonding very well. i hope to know more about you as times go by!

dabi: i actually am sure hello kitty is an anime. you're the idiot one. and same here. i feel the same, too. hope to get to know more about you as times go by.

frying pan: okay, that's where i draw the line. let's not argue about this. none of us is an idiot. i'm sorry for calling you one.

dabi: i'm sorry, too.

frying pan: good boy.