Chapter 2

School,yay I'm so excited...hope you noted the sarcasm. School was half an hour's walk from my house,and it was weird being on land again. I don't think I will be making friends my dad told me I'm too weird and people around here don't like weird,they like normal and stupid.

I hope my outfit is approved for school. I got some skinny ripped jeans on, combat black boots a seashell crop top showing my belly button sparkling with my sea blue belly piercing.

I think it's cute but I hope it won't attract too much attention. I heard human boy's hormones can be sky high sometimes and that they have no respect for girls. I'm not really scared , I just don't like unwanted attention. But I can't wait they even have horse riding here, I love horses so much.

I enter the school grounds looking around. Everyone is preoccupied in their own groups of friends. I guess I will have to find the office myself. As I enter the school through the doors I see the office, I send up a silent prayer happy that I won't have to search for it and get lost.

Sitting behind the desk is a young girl, her mid-twenties, when she sees me she gives me a real smile. "Oh hello you must be Tatiana Blackthorn,give me a minute and I will print your schedule." She stands up and go print it leaving me alone at the counter.

I hear someone coming in and I turn around seeing a handsome boy with dark hair,blue eyes,high cheekbones and hell he's so tall. He sees me staring and smirks "Enjoying the view, Weirdo?" I feel my face getting hotter. I do a mental eye roll. Humans are so full of themselves.

"Are you mute?" The prick asks me. But I just ignore him. I hear a growl, suddenly I'm pressed against the wall "Never ignore me again, I'm the boss around here, you do what I say if I ask you something answer me." He walks out of the door,but stop at the doorway "By the way what are you, you have no scent." That was his last words before going out.

Finally the girl comes back with my schedule. "Here you go" I see at the top the name of the school

            School of the Alphas

Well my first class is Mathematics... I'm not bad in it,but usually the teachers who gives it is boring as hell. I look for classroom 1145. Finally I got it.

But you won't guess who I found there.

The one and only Mr Bipolar.

Please vote⭐
Comment 💬
Share💨

❣️❣️❣️❣️