fight!

Cameron's POV

((Before the plane landed))

Oh my gosh. I've been waiting almost an hour for Ali to be here. I can't wait until i get to hold her safely in my arms. I know she had to fly with Taylor. I feel awful about that. What if he tries something? He better not have.

"Yo, bro, you ok?" Nash said. I looked over at him and just hugged him." What if Tay tried something on her, made a move?" I said, tears threatening to spill." I can't lose her."

Nash just sighed and looked away.

"I'm sorry." he just mumbled pathetically. He's not denying it.

"ATTENTION: LAX PASSANGERS, FLIGHT #187 FROM NORTH CAROLINA, JUST LANDED. PASSANGERS WILL BE EXITING OUT OF GATE 6. THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE FLIGHT." The intercom spoke.

I just started running. I heard Nash, Jack, Jack, Carter, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, Hayes, Mahogany, and Bart, plus the rest of the security, scramble up to me.

"CAM!!!!" they all yelled, half of them laughing.

I continued till I reached gate 6.

I waited about 10 minutes before the doors opened.

Alison.

I ran over to her and picked her up. She giggled and dropped all her bags.

Her laugh is gorgeous.

I put her down to see an angry Taylor glaring at me.

(A/N shits about to go down: ) )

"Look just because she forgave you, doesn't mean you guys are married with 7 kids." Taylor said, while crossing his arms.

"At least she forgave me." I said with a smirk.

"That's it." He said.

And then he punched my right in the jaw.

So of course, I punched him right in the face.

Taylor was being held back by Matt, Carter, Aaron, and Jack J.

I was being held back by Nash, Hayes, Jack G, and Shawn.

Mahogany and Ali were over a couple feet with the rest of security while Bart and two other guards were in the middle.

"I will not tolorate any more of these shinanigans. You guys better make up by tommorow. I will not have anyone mad at eachother. Get to the limo, NOW."

"Yes, sir." We all mumbled.

I took Ali's bags for her and held her hand.

God, I love her.