Snowed in

"We wish you a merry christmas!! Annnndddd a happy new year!" The trio of hat films finished singing and cut off the livestream.

"Alright," Ross stood from his seat, stretching his back and looking at his watch, "I'm heading home, you two coming?"

"Might as well mate," Trott said, not looking away from the screen.

"I'm coming," Smith finished, standing up and grabbing his coat before patting Trott on his shoulder and signalling him to leave it.

With a sigh, Trott left the computer, following the two taller men down the steps of YogTowers and to the front door. Smith opened the door, revealing about half a meter if snow.

"I have a feeling were not going home?" Smith said, turning around to the other two members of HatFilms. Trott groaned and kicked the wall, cursing at the pain. Ross just nodded slightly, turning around and walking up the steps without a word. Everyone had headed home, warning the trio about the snow falling heavily outside. Each time, the ignored the warnings, taking them as jokes. But how they wished they'd taken there advice!
"For gods sake!" Trott grumbled, stamping up the stairs towards the little kitchenette. Ross was already by the kettle, getting the mugs and tea bags from the cupboard above. With a sigh, Alex walked past the two towards the fridge, getting the milk out and placing it on the side. He had no idea what they were going to do, seeming a he'd left his phone in the car, which was now partially buried under the snow. He didn't know about the others, but he highly doubted they brought there's in either, seeming as Lewis makes everyone turn off their phones as not to interrupt the recordings. Ross took the milk, pouring it evenly into the mugs, spooning two sugars in and then placing boiling water other the tea bags that also were in the mugs. Chris and Alex grumbled thank you to him, taking a sip of there drinks before walking into there room. With three separate places, you'd think they'd go there to sleep, but no. The trio grabbed blankets, building a fort on the massive sofa. Laughing and joking with each other, spirits lifted as they settled down on the seating, mugs of tea in there hands as the night went on.
In the morning, thanks to some shovels and some strength, Lewis, Hannah, Kim and Duncan cleared the front path, knowing they'd have to come in regardless the weather. To say the least, they weren't surprised to see HatFilms car outside, untouched since the heavy snowfall from the night before. Slowly, the four made there way up the stairs, Lewis warming his girlfriends hands up with his own, before walking down the corridor. Snores were heard from one office, so poking their heads around the corner, four 'awwwww's were heard as they saw HatFilms snuggled together, fast asleep on the sofa. Soon, a photo magically appeared on the internet.
----
I really liked writing this one...
-Floss