A Tad Bit Jealous ~ Draco

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco was never good with feelings, he'd never openly admit he liked a person, sure he fucked around with girls such as Pansy Parkinson, cause well she was all over him. One of the first times he so her life seemed to stop as she walked past but soon sped up when he realised she was walking beside Harry Potter. Draco later found out her name, y/n l/n.

Problem was this wasn't a one off thing as he thought, in class he'd seem to just stare which sounds creepy but honestly he looked to be in a daze so no one really thought anything of it. Draco would find himself glancing over at y/n during dinner while she upsettingly laughed with Potter.

It wasn't like he never spoke to the girl, he would occasionally which shocked a few people, a Slytherin and a Gryffindor having a civil conversation, it wasn't heard of. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Malfoy, its not that hard" Y/n mumbled as the two sat in the library, she was attempting to tutor him on astronomy, which surprisingly he'd been failing, "how about this, what constellation is this, its simple." she asked pointing to a set of stars in her text book.

Draco looked at the stars trying to think, you had told him that most of the time the stars made images which led to their names but this, this had no specific image it give him a clue, "you have to be kidding right, its just a bunch of bloody stars!" he whisper shouted frustrated with this.

A laugh erupted out of your lips, "it was simple because its your damn constellation Draco, see the dragon shape" you had a small smile on your face as you watched Draco let out a loud groan, "look, I have to go talk to Harry, so we'll pick this up tomorrow?" you had asked making Draco frown a bit, you were always hanging around Potter it annoyed him to no end.

Malfoy nodded rolling his eyes a bit, "yeah alright, bye l/n" he spoke getting up taking his belongings and headed to the Great Hall for dinner.

Why were you around Harry so much, Draco knew you were in the same house, but why him and not Neville or someone, it had to be damn Potter. Draco knew he shouldn't be feeling like this and he didn't really know what the feeling was but he did know he wanted you as far away from Potter as possible, he never wanted you out of his sight, a little possessive but thats how he felt.

Draco sat barely touching his food, waiting for you to enter the Hall, but once that came he just wanted to vomit, You were there but with a certain arm around your shoulder that belonged to a Harry Potter, you both were laughing. Draco felt a pit in his stomach and he hated it, the feeling and watching the two of you laughing.

Before Draco could even think straight he had stood up and began walking over towards you and Harry, Harry noticed the angry looking slytherin, he had quickly shut up and glared at Malfoy as he walked up.

"what the bloody hell do you--" Harry was cut off by Draco basically throwing Potters arm off your shoulder and taking your arm and dragging you out of the Hall.

After a while of walking you decided to speak up, "um Draco, where are we going" as you spoke Draco stopped immediately before mumbling a quite, 'away from Potter' before continuing down the hall.

You both had stopped in a corridor away from the hall and away from any random students walking around, you had raised a brow at Draco a small smirk on your face, oh you knew why he had dragged you away like he did, "now Draco, whats wrong" you asked your smirk turning into a smile.

Draco looked around a bit before looking down at you, then realised what had just happened, "nothing" he frowned a little composing himself, "just Potter" he sneered.

"hmm, I get that but what did Harry do exactly" you asked enjoying Draco being confused and a little flustered.

"he-his arm" he mumbled not wanted you to really hear.

"ah yes his arm, around my shoulders" the smirked formed on your lips again, "Draco, are you, possibly, a tad bit Jealous?" you asked putting a hand on Draco's shoulder so he'd look at you.

"what gives you that idea l/n?!" his eyes widened a bit as he realised indeed he was jealous.. "Fuck" he whispered before turning his face away from you.

"just so you know Dragon Boy, I like you too" you smiled bring Draco into a hug which he gladly returned loving the feeling of you in his arms, "now we must deal with you, come on to the common room you go" you smiled taking his hand in yours and heading towards the Slytherin common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~