Every End Has A New Beginning

3rd POV

A man is seen leaning beside a crumbled wall with a cigar in his nouth and a damn satisfied look on his face.

??? POV

??? : Hey. Lookin' good, but me , heh, I've been through worse.

Beside him a was a girl with white hair, red eyes that was letting a waterfall of tears flow down.

???2 : Master.......

??? : *coughs* I know this is all sudden but, take care of him. You can do that right, Leysritt?

Leysritt : Y-yes Master , but what about your current condition? *sniffles*

??? : It's too late for me you know that. So, don't cry you lose you shine when you do that.

Beside the man was a sleeping child with (F/C) hair wrapped in a gray blanket.

??? : Ain't he just perfect?

The man gently rubs the cheek of the child, this boy was the world to him.

??? : (Y/N)....... if your mother was here she'd smack me in the head for choosing such a name but i know that she'll love you with all her heart.

The man suddenly grips his chest in pain, the cause was a gaping hole in his chest, a miracle he can still live even for such an amount of time.

Leysritt: Master Kamael....... *rubs her eyes* I- no We thank you for everything.

On cue, many shadowed silhouettes were seen behind Leysritt, some crying, others had a look of sympathy and some are just looking away not wanting too see the state of their master.

Kamael : I know you all will give him a hard time but atleast go easy on him, I'm talking to you big guy.

The said man just hmphs and looks away but he was also grieving of what was happening.

Kamael : Leysritt , come here *she comes closer* i want to do this to him when he grows up, but I can't anymore *pats Leysritt in the head* *smiles*

He keeps patting her head until his time came, time seemed to slow down as his arm went limp.

Everyone : MASTER!!!

Present day.....

(Y/N) POV

A small house in the neighborhood, that is where my house is beside the house of the Hyoudo Family.

Their son Issei Hyoudo was a friend of mine well, I would'nt call him best friend but we do get along ever since I was young. I am an orphan but my legal guardian right now is a woman called Leysritt von Einzbern, she is of german descent, and she was a friend of my father, that's why she adopted me. She was like the mother I never had though she is kind of an airhead.

Issei : Heey, (Y/N), ready to go?

(Y/N) : Yeah, lets go.

Timeskip about Issei talking to (Y/N) about boobs and the like with a slightly interested (Y/N)

??? : ISSEI!! ,(Y/N)! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

???2 : YEAH THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY "DA BOMB".

This is Matsuda and Motohama, Issei's pervy friends, well I was a bit perverted myself but I always keep it in check. (A/N I don't know who is who between the two)

Matsuda: I got a sweet picture of a cosplayer earlier downtown.

Motohama : *nods* She dresses weirdly so we thought she's a cosplayer, so we asked for a picture and she agreed!

Matsuda : Yeah, who knew she was a maid.

My mind went blank as I heard those words "weird dress,cosplay and the trigger word maid" I instictively grabbed his phone.

(Y/N) : Ler me see that! ' My suspicions were confirmed it's Leysritt'

Issei : Now that I think about it , (Y/N) you have a maid right?

I suddenly jolt as he hammered the final nail in my coffin.

Random Girl 1: They're at it again huh.

Random Girl 2 : They even roped (Y/N) into it.

Hearing those words my poor reputation was beginning to crumble , I deleted the picture and threw his phone away ans bailed.

Matsuda : MY PHONE!! MY BELOVED RINKO-CHAN!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Timeskip to the "date"

The following day went by without a hitch if you call almost getting pummeled by Matsuda nothing to worry about then it's good.

'Oh I forgot I have to meet up with Issei to help him by becoming his wingman' I hurriedly ran to the park only to discover Issei with a glowing spear in his chest.

??? : Hoo.... A human has entered the barrier? No matter I'll kill you too.

She launched the same glowing spear to me I osed my eyes, hoping this would be a painless death..........

*clang*

'Huh' I wondered as where that sound cane from I slowly lift my eyes to see Leysritt in her maid outfit with a battleaxe?

(Y/N) : Leys?

Leys : Yes, Master?

(Y/N) : Thank you for saving me.... Wait how about Issei.

I see him lying in a pool of blood....... so this is reality, my only friend died.

Leys : Master! Please focus.

(Y/N) : Y-yeah.

??? : 'This energy signature. That woman is far dangerous' You're lucky I have finished my task but next time you won't be so lucky.

The black-winged, stripper looking woman said as she fled the place.

Suddenly a blinding red light shone, and appears was the ORC president,  I did'nt bother learning her name but I know she was a foreigner and super popular, yes I was one of those people who likes a small circle of friends.

??? : By the name of Marquis Gremory, Issei Hyoudo rise and become my pawn.

Another blinding light and I saw Issei without his large wound but still unconsious.

??? : You? You're (Y/N) (L/N) right?

(Y/N) : Y-yeah.

Leys suddenly jumped in front of me taking a battle stance.

Leys: Devil, please leave my master out of all your affairs or you will face my blade.

She said while pointing the end of her axe at her.

??? : You seem familiar?

Leys : By the order of my former master , I will take care of him.

(Y/N) : Leysritt , wait-

??? : Leysritt?!

She said with her hand near her mouth to prove her shock.

??? : I'm Rias Gremory, sister to Sirzechs Lucifer who was one of Sir Kamael's students. And you are his weapon right?

Leysritt : I am Leysritt von Einzbern, True name--

(Y/N) : 'True name?'

--Fang of Jörmungandr

Well, this is somehow a new start I now I skipped a few character intros but we'll do that next chapter, I'm open for suggestions and where to improve mostly I think it's rushed because I gotta sleep for my activities tomorrow In gonna make the character page tomorrow too, if I have extra time.
Thanks for reading :>