To Gain One Thing is To Lose Another

Y/N POV

Asia? Why her? She could'nt even hurt a fly.

Y/N : Let's go!

We dashed out of the apartment not caring if we look suspicious. We arrived at the church. The same church we brought her to.

Y/N : Why did they take her?
I asked feeling anger and sadness that an innocent person got dragged into this.

Issei : She was with them.

What? She works for them?

Y/N : What do you mean?

Issei : She has a sacred gear and that fallen angel wants to take it from her.

As we walked up the stairs I saw Koneko and Kiba at the entrance.

Koneko : You're late.

Kiba : It's time.

I nod as she kicked down the door.

The place eas filled with exorcists but I know that they were excommunicated from the church.

Stray Exorcist 1 : Get them!

Stray Exorcist 2 : Don't let them interrupt the ritual.

Koneko : I'll take care of them.
She said as she used the long chairs as a projectile and beating them to submission.( Note to self : Never mess with her ever)

??? : You're back devil boy! And you brought your filthy devil friends too.

This caught my attention who the hell was that guy?

Issei : I'm here to save Asia get out of my way!

??? : Go to that altar, below it are stairs well, the ritual is almost complete so I could'nt care less about that. But you * he points at me* I wanna kill you for being with these devil scums

He said with a sick smile that crazy people have.

Kiba : Go Issei! I'll take care of him.

Issei : Right.

Issei POV

We rushes down the stairs to see Asia crucified with a green glow around her, she was looking really pale with large bags under her eyes beside her was 'Yuuma' or Raynare.

Raynare : You're too late, her sacred gear is now mine. You can have her now.
She dropped Asia to the floor and Issei caught her.

Asia : I-Issei? You-u came f-for me.
She smiled weakly. Issei was about to burst to tears.

Issei : Don't worry Asia, we're here to save you.

Asia : I w-was really happy meeting y-you. If only I was'nt born w-with that power m-maybe we could've b-been great friends and go to s-school like a normal girl.

She was close to dying but I can't accept that I tried to keep her awake longer.

Issei : That's right, we'll go to school like normal you'll meet my bestfriend Y/N and you will make a lot of friends, so please stay awake.

Her hand has gone limp. She eas really gone.

Issei : AAAAHHH!!!

Raynare : Are you done saying goodbyes*summons a light spear* well then time to die.

I faced her and took her attack head-on, it hit my leg and it hurts so much.