My Silence Is Not an Opportunity It is a sacrifice

Story continues....

A beautiful morning...a girl is waiting in front of a beautiful house...she is looking her watch continuesly...she is littile angry by something...at that time a car stops in front of her...
The glass downed...

Sorry baba...I am Littile late...I am so sorry...

How many times I told u that to come rgt time...

Sorry sorry this is last....come on get in...

Suddenly a man enters into the car...

Abhi this is not fair...we are getting late...

Abhi:- purab I am so sorry yaa...

Purab:- ok...ok...let's go...
The car moved....

On the other side a man is giving a rose to the girl...

Pragya I am so sorry yaa...
The man tells these words by holding his ears...

Pragya:- kunal...this is the last time...we are getting late to go the Air live...Our channel MD is calling me continuesly...

Kunal:- sorry yaa...come lets go...

Pragya:- mm...tumhe toh main baad main dekhloonga...filal ha main late ho raha Hain...come lets go...

Pragya sits on the bike...Suddenly kunal holds pragya's hand and make the hand on his waist...Pragya smiles and holds him tightly...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

So guys I am ignoring the words of that person...and I am going to post the new update...hope that u all.will support by ur votes and comments....

The story continues...(PI)past incident....

After sometime...prgaya and kunal is on the way....suddenly kunal's bike stops...pragya falls on kunal's shoulder....bcz of the sudden act...he looks backward...prgaya smiles...he goes close to her...she closed her eyes..they forgot that it is a public place....before they love mbed on the bike...kunal get disturbed...

Prgaya:- oh...no...

Suddenly...

Kunal:- what happened? I don't do anything...

Prgaya:- no it's not like that...it's time 10.30...I am going to pay for this...actually I would not be come with u...teena told me that she will pick up.me...but I told no to her in this belief that u will pick me early...but I am wrong...

Kunal:- oh...hello...stop ur buk buk...it is making me frustrated...

Prgaya:- oh...now me and my words became frustration for u...