Woah there!

Adrien's POV

After last night, my heart was crushed and it stayed like that for the rest of the summer. I understood why Marinette chose to break up with me. But it hurt.

A lot

And I loved her, and I will always love her, but ever since we broke off, I've been getting attracted to other girls. It felt horrible to be attracted to someone other than Marinette. I also started thinking about Ladybug more. Because there wasn't any akuma attacks anymore, we barely even talked much. There also wasn't much use for my miraculous either, except being able to jump on roofs lightly and Plagg who always complains about too little cheese but somehow finds a way to cheer me up.

College started a few days ago and it's actually going great! The people are really nice, except for some of the seniors who just pick on whoever. But apparently, I'm an idol?? A lot of the girls are huge fans of me and always flirt with me, even some of the seniors!

Lila's back too. She looks really hot nowadays. Her hair style changed and her dull forest green eyes always pierce into my heart, making my legs go wobbly and face go hot.

She flirts with me a lot too, and to tell the truth, I also flirt back.

Today I was walking in the hallway, going to eat lunch at a sandwich next to the school when I saw Lila swing her backpack over her shoulder, her nail catching to the collar of her shirt, pulling it back, revealing a part of her white laced bra. My face turned red instantly. I knew that girls get kinda embarrassed when people see their bra so I wanted to help Lila so she wouldn't get embarrassed. I thought I what I should say or do frantically, there a lot of people crowding the hallway so I thought of something quick and maybe harmless to avoid other people from seeing Lila's bra.

I casually speed walked towards Lila and quickly lay my hand on the cool lockers next to her head, causing Lila to spin around and look at me. A lot of other college students were doing the same to their girlfriends.

Oh no, she might think I want to be her boyfriend. I mean I might. Kinda. I don't know?!?!

To get closer to her, I laid the side of my forearm on the lockers instead. Lila's cheeks turned pink, and she was smiling at me as she moved her hand to my chest, the other hand gripping her bag.

My face turning dangerously hot as pressed my chest onto hers, slightly shifting my body upwards to place her shirt over her bra. Meanwhile, Lila moved her hand upwards to my neck and curled her fingers around the back of my neck as she murmured to me.

"Whatcha doing, Agreste~?"

Her voice was so smooth and she burned my face with her words.

By now the halls where completely empty, leaving only the two of us.

Hesitantly, I leaned my face over to hers and whispered softly into her ear, brushing her ear with my lips as I did so.

"I dunno, depends on what you're doing."

I moved my other hand to her back as I took a small step back, no longer pressing chests. I shot a quick glance at her chest and sighed with relief in my head. Her bra was no longer visible. Suddenly, I felt someone pulling me by my shirt collar. And even before I could process what happened, her lips were forcefully collided into mine. My teeth was smashed against her soft lips.

Ouch, I thought, wincing.

As I realized my mouth was open as she was kissing me, I slightly cursed myself. I hadn't even French kissed with Marinette and now Lila was about to French kiss me. Dang it. There is was. Lila moved her tongue on my bottom lip, exploring the area, her tongue made her way into my mouth, making me all squirmy inside. I immediately tried to shut my lip but for some reason I stopped myself from doing so. Stupid Adrien, what the heck are you doing?! My brain screamed at me. I allowed Lila's soft tongue to roam freely around my mouth until she found my tongue.

My hand that was laid on Lila back now moved down to her lower back as I pushed her closer. I had missed this. More than I thought I did. Our tongues pressed together warmly. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I fell for Lila after this one kiss. She kissed so passionately and she wanted me, I wanted her, we wanted each other.

I pulled away from Lila and rested my forehead on her's taking deep breaths. How long was I not breathing for? Who cares. I didn't I wanted, I needed more. And so did Lila, panting, she gripped my neck and pulled me in for another kiss, this time our mouths closed.

We released and started into each other's eyes.

Lila kissed me again and again, pressing her lips to mine, tightly closing the gap between us.