hi, hi, hi

Yes. We back at it, ladies. Yes. The cover is... I guess Halloween "ready" ayayay. Halloween all year, lAdiEs.

Oh. boy. This week is going okay, though

I think.

I started writing again. My chapter is at 2642 words. I'm not sure if I'm making it part or not... Probably not. I'm not sure. I'll have to see....

But, I need to study for my Physics test... even though it'll be fine. It's just a make-up, and the grade isn't going to affect me... I just need to finish my drawing for my art class asdf.

But... OKAY DAY.

There's this girl in my JROTC class and she's such a fucking... attention-seeking bitch. I mean, sorry, I hate to say bad things about people, but holy shit.

I try not to talk to her, but she comes to me... and she always has something to complain about. First thing, she ALWAYS complains about the weather... like every single day we go outside to exercise. I mean, fuck... I've had worse... and honestly, I'd rather exercise in the morning and not in the fucking hot Florida afternoon heat. And, THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT TODAY... Like... The sky was cloudy... There wasn't too much sun, and there was a nice breeze.

"It's too hot."

.__. "You don't have to come to class."

Like, sweetie, just walk out. Take the F. You don't have to be here.

Like, god... And, she shows me a picture of her boyfriend and im just cringing.

First, of all, he's a Gemini.

Second of all, he's ugly as sin.

Me: "Woooowww..."

Yes, I know. But, I don't care. Jeezas.

It's like she wants to use me. Maybe use me as someone to cling onto for support or whatever.

Lemme be honest, I DID introduce myself to her last year... I offered to help her workout and lose weight. Last year, she put effort in, but now she just uses it as an excuse... remaining to not do anything in class.

Sweetie.

.___.

I had a friend, and she taught me a valuable fucking lesson. This girl who I was friends with for fucking seven years clearly has proven me that they want nothing from me. I tried to keep her away from doing drugs and getting along with all these fuckboys, and just fucking doing good in school.

Welll... She called me a bitch. Not directly of course. Just what I heard from fucking real friends. What goes around comes around, ladies.

She didn't want my help, and, that was heartbreaking to me because I help everyone. I STILL do. But, god, if you're just going to be dead waste to me and just rely on me to just offer me nothing.

JUMP THIS BOAT.

We got the Get Out train ready, and you're aboard.

I don't need you in my life. : )

Oh, boy. I'm sorry. I go on... and on... but fuck.

asdfghjk

I have an American History test in two weeks and fuck... I gotta ace that... I'll be studying. It's on the first four fucking chapters and jeezas.

I hope grades close soon because I have ALMOST straight A's... and I'm just worried that test will KILL me. I mean, god.

I DIDN'T FINISH MY VOCABULARY, AND HE GAVE ME A B

Fuck... Ugh... His comment gave me a heart attack.

I guess my problem was that... I didn't know how much information I needed... because he wanted a definition and "significance"... Maybe I'll ask him about it, but fuck...

I felt bad because honestly, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE. I knew he shouldn't have because it's fucking incomplete. But, god... I asked him about it, and he said it was fine, and that I should finish it to study for the test... Ugh. Dying.

I felt like he was mad, though. BUTTT UGH KMS.

I hate myself.

Anyway... to end this uh...

FUCKING HALLOWEEN IS COMING.

I got my ice cream to die with cramps HELL YEAH.

PSATs this week. Pray for me. Maybe I can get a scholarship.

But, most importantly, I want to lay off this week and chill... Study a bit maybe... ugh... Eat ice cream... watch a movie. That sounds fucking good. I wanna watch Aladdin because I m such a child.

Speaking of being a child, I might be fucking Red Riding Hood for Halloween because yes. I like that aesthetic. Maybe I'll do makeup to be spoopy and go trick-or-treating because I can never be too old. Remember that you're never too old.

I mean... If you 56, okay, get your kids. Grandma needs cocaine and razor blades, too.

KMS.

There actually is a lot I want to say, so I'm just going to say it.

I NEED A LIFE.

I NEED MONEY.

I NEED A JOB.

Fucking Dairy Queen apparently didn't want me. I mean, maybe I didn't try as hard because I didn't know what I was doing... BUT I LEARNED, OKAY.

THEY ARE HIRING AT CHICK-FIL-A... and fuck my life is already stressed i need to die HELLO.

Please, have a good day kekekekeek.

Ariel loves his new toy, and he's going insane. I just hear a high-pitch noise every milisecond.