Haeling pt2

⚠️smut warning toward the end⚠️

"We are leaving" they say attacking you with a group hug unable to breath. "Here y/n are your clothes, do you need any help" Jimin winks at you yoongi smacking his rib "ahh okay I'm sorry" you laugh you go back in the restroom and change.

You back at the their house and everyone sits on the big coach. Namjoon puts a movie on,not even ten minutes they are all asleep Namjoon resting on one of your shoulder and Jimin on the other with his hand on your thigh. "I love you all so much" you whisper. Closing your eyes and fall asleep you know your safe when your with them.
Next morning
You wake up before anyone except Yoongi he seem that he has left. You get up slowly not waking them up. You go up the stairs " Yoongi?" You try not to say loudly "in here" you here and you see a light in a room you really didn't notice before. You go inside and there he was in his desk with papers everywhere. " you should be resting" you glance at him he puts his hands on his head and lean back in his chair. You sit on the his bed and he just looks at you as he bites his bottom lip a little "what" you say bluntly he smirks at you and gets up and sits next to you looking at you "you would look ten times hotter with one of these" he says as he touches his heart tattoo close to his eye. You sit straight up confidently "I will get one soon" you say looking at him and he looks at you with his soft dark brown eyes looking into your soul "Jimins lucky to have you" you almost dies at the word coming out of his mouth "what do you mean" acting stupid "I'm not stupid y/n" he chuckles a little, you hit his hand. "On a serious note, the man is still Is still basement what are we going to do" he shrugged " well hits finish the interrogation" he say he lays down. You lay down landing on his shoulder and he wraps his hand around you you can feel his breath on your cheek. You lay here for a couple of minutes before looking at your watch " I'm going to make some breakfast" he lets you go and you leave his room. You go downs stairs and make some eggs and bacon and they start to wake up one by one it's so cute with there puffy eyes you laugh. You set the table as they sit one by one.
They finish up breakfast "I'm going to my house" gabbing your keys "not alone, jimin go with y/n" he says smiling at you he nods and jimin leaves with you.
Your at your house

You enter and it's quite and it's was the same as you left it with a blood stain on the coach. "Jimin, IM going to take a shower" going up stairs. You turn in the shower your restroom getting foggy. You hope in the shower as soon as you step you feel a warm body against yours hands on your waist. "Jimin" you say he turns you around and pulls you closer to him kissing you. With every second the kiss get more and more intense, you wrap you hands around his neck and he he start to kiss you jawline going down to your neck leaving love bites all the way down to breast. Letting a soft moan out you feel his member growing against you and you getting turned on. Outta no where jimin lifts you up wrapping you legs around his waist, with out warning he thrust into you making you moan loud. "What my name baby" he says as he kisses you neck "daddy" you say moaning his name " what my name" and he stops trusting I to you. "Daddy" you almost scream digging you nails into his back " you want baby, beg for it" he says "daddy. please give it to me" he smiles with pleasure and he starts to thrust into you again making you moan at the same time. He start to suck on your breast and bitting them teasingly. As both of you are about to reach your climax he pulls out letting a moan and letting all land on your stomach. Trying to catch each others breath you pulls him and start to kiss him again. He pulls away "mmm baby's horny" he smirks at you and pull him back in. You push him against the wall your hands around his hard member. You go down kissing his neck leaving love bites and down his abs. He lets a moan out. Pupping his hard member he lets out moan after moan. " I'm gonna cu....." he lets out hard Mina as you take all of him Inside you mouth and swallow. "You taste so good daddy" liking the rest of, HES trying to catch his breath. You go back up kissing his neck again. "We should go" he says smiling. "Ik" but you keep on kissing him. He pulls away and smiles at you "let's go you horny little girl" he say you smack his shoulder.