"Come back to me"

Summary : Can knows the truth and he swore he would never forgive her. But there he is, crying next to her, asking her to open her beautiful eyes.

She broke his heart. It was five weeks ago. That day, Can discovered everything. The fake fiancé, the fake ring, the lies... all the lies. It was like one hundred knives were stabbing his chest. When she tried to talk to him, he was so cold, he didn't want to hear anything. She told him that she had been trapped by Emre, that she wanted to tell him everything multiple times, that she did this for her parents and that it killed her lying to him. But Can couldn't forgive her. He told her that it was over. He told her to leave, to never come back. He told her that he wanted to forget her, forever. 

How could she have done this to him ?

Sanem, the only girl he's ever loved, the one he thought was going to be his wife one day. He imagined themselves so many times in that old house, painting the walls for their future baby's room, having barbecues with all their friends. 

It was too hard for him to stay in Instanbul, everything reminded him of Sanem. The rocks, those cursed rocks... that beach where they almost kissed... And he couldn't stay home of course. He didn't want to see Emre. So he left. Only Metin knew where to contact him. But Can asked him not to call. He wanted to be alone. He wanted to forget Sanem's face, and her scent... Her scent...

++++

But there he was. Sitting next to her. He had Sanem's face in front of him, except this time, he couldn't see her beautiful smile. Her eyes were closed, she had a bandage on her forehead. And Sanem was fighting for her life. 

When Metin called Can, the whole world stopped.

"Metin, I told you that I wanted to be alone"

"Can... It's Sanem"

"What Sanem ! I don't want to hear about Sanem !"

"Can... .... ... She had an accident"

"..."

"She was going home when she was hit by a car"

"How is she?"

"It's bad"

It's. bad. Two words Can won't ever forget. His heart stopped. Sanem was his life. If she died, he died. He took the first flight for Istanbul and rushed to the hospital. He didn't want to meet anyone. So he waited from his car to see when her family was leaving to go home. When everything was dark, he entered her room. That's where he saw her, lifeless. There were flowers everywhere. Flowers that smelt like her. 

From that first day, he decided he would spent every night with her till she wakes up. That's what he did, touching her hands, her hair, asking her to come back to him. He cried. Can never cries. But he cried. He also found her novel. Her sister put it on the table next to Sanem's bed. He opened it and cried again, seeing her handwriting : "Artemis lost everything and Albatros flew away..."

"I'm not gone Sanem, I'm here, just with you", Can told her everytime he could. He wanted her to know he was there.

"You have to wake up. Your family can't do it without you. I can't do it without you. You haven't been to the Galapagos yet. You have so many things to achieve. Your novel needs a happy ending Sanem."

+++++++

After 4 days, she finally opened her eyes. She was surrounded by all her loved ones. Her mom was crying, her dad was so moved he couldn't talk and her sister was taking her in her arms. 

Sanem was awake but he was not there. She was so sure he had talked to her when she was unconscious. She woke up for him, but Can was not there. She'd rather die than live her life without him. 

This was all a dream again. 

Can would never forgive her. She started to cry. Her family thought she was just tired, but she was not. After her accident, her heart stopped 3 times. Everytime the doctors saved her. But there was nothing they could do for her today. Her heart was beating but she was dying inside. She couldn't stop crying. 

That's when she moved her fingers. She noticed something was hidden inside them... Two little stones. His stones. 

She did not dream. He was there.