Chapter 1- Hell

Y/N's POV

-6:45 Monday morning-

My alarm was going off and its was driving me mad.I got up and slammed my fist into the damn dismiss button then drug my self to the bathroom, I took a shower,brushed my teeth,got dressed and then put my (h/l) (F/C) hair into to (hair style)

I'm being bullied no matter where I go and being in high school only made matters worse.

I'm wearing a (color) shirt with (color) Jean's and a (color) hoodie with (color) converse.

I'm the so called freak of the school everyone hates me and bullies me cause I'm "weird" but I just ignore them for the most part I just don't like them talking about my mom,she died in a car crash and my dad blames me for it,he became an abusive alcoholic and he would often come home with another woman or just drunk.

So I grabbed my bag with my books,pencil,(weapon),and mask in it and walked down the stairs, I made myself a cup of coffee and a slice of toast I ate my breakfast and left for school.

I had to walk cause my dad didn't want to take me in his car.As I walked I felt like was being watched so I look ed around and didn't see anyone."Whos there?!" I called out but no response "I guess I should just keep going" I said thinking out loud.

Finally I got to school and there were my bullies waiting for me at my locker 'sigh' *here we found again* I thought to myself as I walked to my locker."Hey b*tch!" Called zach one of my 3 high school bullies.They were blocking my locker so they could mess with me and have there fun."Alright I'm ready do your worst."they started punching me, one the bullies that goes by the name Alex held me so I didn't try anything sneaky well Zach and Heather punched and cut me and by the end I was laying on the floor coughing up blood for a few seconds then I got up went to the nurse and went to my next class and made it through the day and once school was over I headed home but on the way I felt the feeling of being watched once again "sigh ALRIGHT IM GONNA SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!WHO EVER IS THERE COME OUT AND I KNOW YOUR NOT FROM MY HOME NOR MY SCHOOL CAUSE NON OF THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE!"I yelled these words in anger from that stupid feeling."Well if you keep yelling like that than there gonna find it"
a voice from behind me spoke I turned on my heel to see a Male, looked about ,pale skin, a smile carved into his face and burnt of eyelids ."Why hello there . . . KITTEN.

(Hey if your reading this than that means that you made it to the end of chapter one thank you for reading my story so far I have school so I'll try to make my next as soon as possible BAIIIII!)