» prologue »

prologue 

++

Zayn strummed the tips of his fingers on the table top, staring intently as the only thing visible throughout the room, the red line on the clock, moved with every second passing by. Without much thought, his fingers started picking up pace on the table top, reflecting how impatient he was growing. With his free hand, Zayn pulled his hood on just a little farther, concealing his identity even further in the already pitch black room. The silent aura of the room played the part of driving him further on edge, but even he wasn't sure if there was anyone else in the room hidden in the blackness. 

As time dragged on, Zayn exhaled in frustration, a cloud of cold breath escaping his lips. His feet began to rock back and forth on the ground below him, synchronizing with the tapping of his fingers. 

Abruptly, a creaking sound became audible, and a door could be seen opening, providing a dim light into the room Zayn was sat in. The man held out a finger, pointing it at Zayn and motioning for him to follow. 

Zayn stood up, on command, and as he made his way closer and closer to the source of light, a trail of red liquid was left behind him.

++

i'll be starting this sometime soon, hopefully

i hope you enjoyed it x

tell me what you thought in the comments!