bad dreams

( listen to : bad dreams by faouzia )

"grayson, i want to go home. now." you say with tears in the brim of your eyes. "then go." he shakes his head not looking at you. "fine. if something happens to me, remember our fight." you shake your head walking out of the twins' apartment, slamming the door.

you start walking home, and finally make it. you walk in and start crying and slide down your door holding your face. all because of a stupid ass message, he jumps to some stupid conclusions.

' y/b/bff: hey want to come and hang out?'

yeah, sure. maybe it sounds like you were 'cheating' on him, but he knows you love him with everything in you and you could not believe he would accuse you of something like that. especially when you have been cheated on, you wouldn't want anyone to feel that way.

you hear a knock at your door and you stand, opening it. "hey, im-" you cut him off. "no, grayson! you know how i know it feels to be fucking cheated on, and you accuse me of doing it to you!! i would never in a million years cheat on you!" you yell, shaking. "listen-" you cut him off again. "you have no idea how it hurts to be accused of something you didn't do!" you start sobbing at this point.

"babe-" you cut him off. again. "don't. i really don't want to hear it grayson," you shake your head. he sighs and sits at the front step. "then i'll wait." he says. you snort through your nose and look at him. "don't hold your breath, gray." you shake your head and shut the door.

- next morning
you look out your window to see it was raining. and grayson was there. you sigh and walk down the steps and unlock the door. "grayson." you say, plainly.

he gets up and walks in, shivering. "thank you.." he rubs his arms. you shut the door and hold your arms shaking your head.

"please.. i'm sorry." he says stepping closer. "i don't know if i can believe that grayson.. i don't want someone to jump to conclusions before they hear me out.." you look at him.

"please.." he whispers, a crack in his voice.