Nola "LaLa" Hernandez

Growing up my mother was strung out on anything that could get her high and my dad was a alcoholic pimp. Me and my sisters grew up watching my mother be beaten so I had to grow up before it was my time. When I was 15 My dad was sent to jail for murder and my mama couldn't take care of us or herself. I had to step up and make some shit shake, I couldn't watch my family starve. I started dancing at The Diamond Lounge when I was 16. I lied to Big D, the owner, and told him I was 18 he believed me too. My mama always told me I had the type of body that made a man want to give me all his money, who knew I'd take those words literal. Now don't get me wrong I was a stripper, NOT A HOE. I did what I had to do and went home. my sisters had no idea I was a dancer I told them I was babysitting some for some white lady across town. Now when I was about 21 I met a man named Red. Red was the type of guy you dream about but never find. I never felt love from a man growing up so this was new and I didn't wanna lose it. Red took me wherever I wanted to go and made time whenever I needed it. Once he even tried to ask me to marry him but I ain't ready for all that. I knew I would be one day though, he was such a good man sometimes after we made love I would watch him lay in our bed and sleep just wondering why god sent such a great man. I met red one night at the club, he asked for a private dance and I gave it to him. He told me I was too fine to be letting all these men see a body he wanted for himself. That man had me hooked we saw each other every day. And the sex was AMAZINGGGGG. Red was a freaky man, the first time we had sex he handcuffed me to the bed and put honey and whipped cream all over my body, and licked it all off. He was very aggressive with me and I loved it, he would choke me while he was inside me making me stare at him until I climaxed. He would grip my breast so hard and tell me to beg for his dick and I would beg and beg until he'd fall asleep. We never had slow sex I really didn't think he liked it once he even used a whip and chains I never felt so much pleasure from a man. When we're in love he started bringing me around his friends. He had one friend in particular that I hated....Quay! Quay was the type of guy you just can't get rid of..so I thought. He always wanted to be with Red and it was annoying. Me and Red would go to dinner...here's quay. We go to the park...here's Quay!! HE WAS EVERY FUCKING WHERE!! I even tried to hook him up with one of my stripper friends and she said all he did was worry about Red. I honestly think he wanted to fuck my man. I got over Quay and his attachment issues with Red so I confronted him. I asked him when he was gone get over his crush and get a girlfriend. He told me I shouldn't be so confrontational about Red because what's done in the dark comes to the light...whatever that means. I didn't pay Quay no mind he was a drunk. Red told me Quay had a particular attitude that some people just couldn't handle...like me cause the bitch was irking. But I had to respect him we were business partners at the end of the day. Red had me pushing drugs at the club for him. I was making plays and throwing ass at the same time. My younger sister Naomi had finally went off to college so I had no more kids to worry about. I had a nice paid off home in the hills with two sports cars all because of Red. He taught he how to hustle and work for mine. me ,him ,and Quay had our own drug cartel. We sold the best gas , pills , and powder the drug addicts could ask for.  Quay was great with money and when we would do underground shit like rob niggas that ain't paid off debt he showed me how to hold a gun. But Quay wasn't loyal. He told Red I tried to fuck him...bitch I don't even like this man. And he gone say I tried to fuck? Red knew he was lying but he kept this nigga around and I hated it. I had to respect it though, they were practically brothers friends since middle school what could I do? I loved and respected this man so much I'd listen to Trump if he asked me too. I mean could you blame me? I was making so much money selling drugs I didn't even have to strip I just went there cause it felt like home. He bossed my life UP! I'm bringing home $6,000 a night. Red was a doctor so he could write a prescription and we got whatever we need. I was living the life,until I missed my period. I never missed a period so I knew Red and I had made a careless mistake I wasn't in a predicament for a kid but I don't believe in abortion. So a month went by and I went to the doctor and my fears were confirmed I was indeed expecting. I was so excited and nervous, I was having a baby with the love of my life but we were also underground drug dealers not exactly the my Wife & kids type. God had others plans though. I knew exactly what to do, I planned a special evening for us and I had the ultra sound in a envelope. I put rose petals on the floor turned off all the lights and lit candles I made his favorite food steak and potatoes and I even had something special planned for desert. He was so shook that I did it all on my own. He told me he loved me at least 50 times that night I knew this baby was perfect. After dinner I told him I had a gift for him and I blind folded him and lead him to our bedroom. Once we got to the bedroom I sat him on the bed and put the envelope in his lap. He took off the blind fold and asked "What's this?" I said just look. He opened the envelope and to my surprise he looked disappointed he asked me was it a joke...a fucking joke! I told him it was real and his whole demeanor changed he turned red and got all choked up. "We not ready for kids" he told. I knew neither of us had kids but I wasn't killing my seed! He left and I didn't hear from him for 2 days. He reached out and told me he was sorry he was just overwhelmed but something told me overwhelmed wasn't the feeling he felt. I was curious it made me so crazy one night after we had sex I went through his phone...and to my surprise I found exactly what I was looking for. ANOTHER WOMAN. He was cheating on me, he was telling this bitch named Ava he loved her.