Nicole is in Heaven, Tyler is at Loss

After me and Jake had fun hanging out with each other, we had a serious talk about Tyler and my sudden death. I hate it in heaven.

" why did you kill me? I hate it here, Nicole. And you probably do too."

I didn't even look at him, I didn't say a word to him after what he did to me. If that never happened I wouldn't even be up here with him. I hate him, he hates me, I love Tyler, he hates Tyler. I didn't want to die, I want to be with the love of my life, but I can't anymore. It's over.

" I don't know. You ruined my life and this is why your here. Because of me."

" your lying and I know you are. So tell me the truth right now. "

I looked at him with fear in my eyes, but he didn't care, he never does anyway. He was always the boss of me, no matter what. If I lied to him he would punish me. Or if I came home late from school he would punish me more. He doesn't care of I cry or plead or beg or do anything. He just doesn't. He loves me and cares for me. But he's not my boyfriend anymore. Tyler is.

" I killed you because of what you did to me. I remember what happened. That same day. And it was wrong and I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. "

" what happened that day Nicole? Tell me."

" please. Jake I can't. It's too much stress right now. I can't. I just can't take this anymore. I want to be with my boyfriend. Please just accept that. I know you don't trust me when I plead or beg, but please Jake, just trust me."

I turned my head away and when I did he grabbed my chin and I winced at the pain. He yanked my head back so I could look at him. This is what I go through. It's all the time. It never stops. I get punished. I hate my life. I went to get out of this cruel world called heaven.

" I'm going to ask you again. What happened that day Nicole?"

" you came to our house and had a serious talk with me when Tyler wasn't there and you hit me with a bat and kidnapped me. Then you hit me when I talked back to you. And then I hit you with the bat until you were dead."

He  let go of me, forcefully and I looked at him and he gave me a serious death glare letting me know he was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend. I turned my head and sat there crying. He was still mad at me about me and Tyler being together. I didn't Honestly care. Tyler is my boyfriend. And if I tell Jake he will get more mad at me so I kept my mouth shut.

" Jake. I love Tyler. He's my boyfriend. We can still be friends. I really do love him. I do and one day we will get engaged and then get married. I'm sorry if your not happy but he makes me happy as much as you do. I love Tyler and I'm glad. Tyler is like a brother to me. He cares for me, he's nice and a gentle person. He didn't even get to say goodbye to me. I don't even get to say goodbye to him. The love of my lif-

" LIAR!! ALL LIES NICOLE!! And you know it!! You don't love him! You love me, Nicole. Tyler is a bastard who came into your shitty fucked up life. You will never see him again!! Ever!! He stupid and a bitch. He hates you. He set you up Nicole! He doesn't love you, he's jealous, like every other fucking guy out there. He's a bastard who deserves not to be in this world. Your world and mine. He needs to be killed. You don't need a bitchy boyfriend like him. Understand me Nicole?!"

Jake is right. Tyler is jealous of me. He doesn't deserve me at all. He just did that so he would keep me away from Jake. He's a liar. He lied for me my whole life. I do love Jake and he loved me first and Tyler got in the way of that. He is a piece of shit who came in my life and destroyed mine and Jake's relationship. I hate him. The day I talked to him about going on a walk was the last day I saw him and he tried to talk to me and I ignored him. I made a huge mistake and dated Tyler instead of Jake. That is why Jake came to talk to me when Tyler was never home, Jake wanted to get back together with me and that is what he did.

" yes Jake. I understand."

I stood up and was about to walk away to lay in my casket when he grabbed me by my arm. He whispered in my ear and I froze in place when he said it. One word he said to me very evily: Punishment. I knew what that meant exactly. When we get out of here, I will be in big trouble. But after Jake takes care of Tyler, I will be back with him. He lets go of my arm and pushes me away, he lays down in his casket and the door closes. I stood there frozen and feared. I walked to mine and laid down, the door closed and I heard the hinges screw in.

All I knew was one thing was going to happen and it did. I closed my eyes and we left heaven. When I opened them, I was in the hospital bed I was in before I died. No one was in the room, I unhooked my self from the IV and the wires. I was still in my gown, I changed into jeans and a black shirt. I grabbed my phone and texted Tyler the bad news. I raced out of the hospital and I didn't see Tyler anywhere. I don't know where Jake is right now. I ran all the way back to our house where we stayed. I ran up the driveway and opened the door and when I did, the one person I wanted to see, stood there staring at me: Tyler.