The Interview

Rey pulled into the parking lot to the strip of businesses and parked by a nice evergreen tree to shade the car Rose was nice enough to share until Rey got her own. She took a deep breath before walking through the door, directly to her left was a counter and the man with perfectly tousled brown hair and dreamy eyes jumped up, "Rey?"
"Yes sir, Poe?" Rey assumed as she held out her hand.
Poe shook it warmly and gestured beside him, "I don't really have an office but you can sit in this other desk chair as we talk."
"Oh, thank you," Rey sat with her hands folded in her lap and her ankles crossed.
"So I'm really just looking for someone to sit here from 8am to 4pm on Monday's through Thursday's to check people in and answer phone calls. You can chill up here on your phone or do homework as long as you don't ignore members and I'll start you off at $11 an hour," Poe explained.
"That sounds reasonable, what is appropriate attire?" Rey asked.
"Just wear workout clothes as long as they are not to revealing," Poe shrugged, he himself was wearing basket ball shorts and a t-shirt.
"Okay, I could start tomorrow?" Rey offered.
"Perfect, thank you so much Rey, I'll just have you fill out this paper work and then you'll be free to go, you can just leave it on the desk when you are done," Poe shook her hand again and went to help spot some guy in the corner on a bench press.
Rey got back into the car and laughed, she had a job, in America, everything was coming together.