1

Quinns POV

I let tears fall as they held a gun against my head, "just fucking do it" I spat, the man pushed me forward until I was standing on the edge,

on the railing.

I heard a car coming but I didn't dare to look, then i heard a door slam and a man yelling.

Otto's POV

I yelled for the driver to stop the car before getting out, I saw a large group of men holding a girl on the edge of a bridge, they were going to kill her.

"LET HER GO!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, the men all turned to look at me and the one holding the girl dropped his gun.

It must not have been loaded because I could tell the saftey was off and when he dropped it, it would have gone off.

Instead another man ran up behind him and handed him a needle, the man holding the girl quickly stabbed her with the needle causing her to scream, before the men got into a car and drove away.

I noticed that the girl had started to sway slightly as she was on the railing, "NO!" I screamed before running towards her, as soon as I reached her she buckled and passed out but I managed to pull her backwards before it was too late.

I pulled her back seeing if she was still breathing before picking her up and running to the car.

"Hospital" I said, breathing heavy, the driver nodded and sped off to the nearest hospital, "I recorded the incident for you, what's your phone number? " the driver asked.

I told him my phone number and he sent it to me before we pulled up to the hospital, I thanked him and tipped him extra before lifting the girl up and running into emergency.

~12 hours later~

It had been about twelve hours and the nurse came out to tell me that she was going to be okay and I had to sign out a form of release.

I asked why I was allowed to take her for release and the nurse laughed showing me the girls lock screen, it was me, Geoff and Awsten.

"Don't worry Otto she's a fan" the nurse giggled, I assumed she was too so i asked to make sure and the nurse nodded, I took a quick picture with her before sighing the release form and the nurse lead me to the girls room.

"Her name is Quinn and she's 17, make sure to check in if there is any issues" the nurse said I nodded and called Awsten to come and get me.

He said he let the driver know and that they're on the way, "you better explain when you get here" Awsten said, I promised I would and hung up waiting for them to let me know they're here.

I turned back to the girl, who I now knew as and admired her, she was fair skinned and had soft freckles that were hardly there, she was also very thin and short, about 5'5 ish, she also had long brunette hair that had purple on the ends that was in slight waves.

She wore black skinny jeans and a red My Chemical Romance hoodie with red and black vans, she looked so kind and beautiful.

I snapped out of my trance as my phone buzzed in my pocket letting me know the bus was here, I gently picked Quinn up and carried her outside to the bus, where the driver held the door open for me.

The second i walked onto the bus Geoff and Awsten scrambled down the hall to me. I kicked off my shoes and told them to watch the video on my phone.

"I'm gonna put her in my bunk, she can sleep there until we clean off the other bunk" after I said that, she moved slightly in my arms, like she was moving closer, before placing her head on my chest.

"Looks like she doesn't want to" Awsten laughed, "whatever can you at least hold her while I go change? I've been in the same clothes for the past two days" I laughed and handed her over to Awsten carefully and scrambled to get changed.

I then brought Quinn over to the back room placing her on the couch next to me and eventually passing out on the couch.

(A/n oof how do you think Quinn is gonna react when she wakes up? k biee!)