You Hurt Me

Hello Dollies,

Enjoy the chapter. 

(not edited.) 

------------------------------------

Chapter 28 (You Hurt Me)

Manik

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"I am fine. No harm done. Thank you for asking!" Cabir's voice filled with sarcasm as he entered my cabin. He surely knew how to blow my mind. Asshole.

"So, everything went well?"

"What?" cocking one eyebrow at me like he had no idea what I was asking about. His bullishness was continuously hammering me that I finally explored.

"You piece of shit! I am talking about the delivery."

"Oh that! Okay."

That bastard was fucking with me to test my patience. Here I was under pressure and ready to bust out and he acted with his fucking bullshit. But I tried to be cool. At least for now. "Did you--,"

"Yep." The fucking bastard didn't even listen and made me cut off.

Making a loud thud on the table I stood up. "So fucking enlighten me with the details, and cut this shit off yours."

"Fuck off man! Just because you ain't getting laid doesn't mean that we can't also. Here We went in the middle of the night to delivery your crazy shit and went through with the gun battle just because you couldn't make it. Because why? Let me tell you, because you didn't get laid from your girl. And that's not fucking our problem."

"What the fuck?"

"What the fuck?!! That is what you will say? Fucking that bastard wanted you there. Plotted a murderous plan to destroy us and you did what? Sit here and sulking because you didn't get laid!" he fucking snapped at me. Well, I kind of fuck off. "You sitting here and your father already took control of the situation. Not a matter of time when he will take your girl and destroy us." He stormed out of the room.

Fucking Hell!

What the fuck I was thinking?

That, I would easily get out of this and my father would sat on his couch, and wouldn't do nothing!

If that was what I expected then I was a fool and shouldn't have sat back peacefully and let him played with me, not when I had known what he was capable of. I should have remembered surrounding with enemies would never give you the satisfaction of peace, and exactly that happened. Not for a second I ever thought he would fucked me up. All because of Anya. If that bitch didn't sell me out to him then I might get out of this situation easily.

They all had a reason to get mad at me, and no doubt why Cabir had been acted differently when it was me who should be responsible for everything.

My father started playing dirty, well fair play was never his style and he wouldn't start that because I was his son. Because that meant showing weakness, and there was no place for weak-heart. Relationship was never meant something to him, as long as his needs all taken care off , he would forget everything. His needs—his satisfaction only mattered. Nothing else.

I hated it.

I really hated it.

But this time he crossed the line— a line of humanity— a line of morality.

Doesn't he always?

My thoughts broke up when my started to rang. I checked the name and my mood got worsen. "Father?" I answered calmly.