Part two (End)

Ryan woke up at seven in the morning. He heard the light snores come again, then he remembered... he was in her bed. He opened his eyes wide and drew back a little at thing in front of him. It was Violetta and the bunny curled up together. He slowly turned and sat up from the bed trying to avoid every creak or movement that might wake her up. He successfully got up and went to her kitchen. He might as well do what he can before people start coming to give her the gifts and the newsletters... he froze in thought. The Gateway sickness! He had forgotten to tell her. People have been dropping like flies and we still haven't find the cure. It is told that she can heal people but, she hasn't shown any or she might not have any at all. His thoughts worried him he was going to be the bearer of bad news to her. He continued to cook with dread and sad thoughts. He was going to have to talk about his sister, which was going to hurt him the most to tell her.

A few minutes later after he started cooking, Violetta started to wake to the glamourous smell of cinnamon buns. She smelled the sweet and rich smell, of the cinnamon and the powdered sugar glaze. She stretched her arms out and got up. She stuck the slippers on and walked to the kitchen. She saw Ryan. He was wearing a pale grey, fitting tee and flannel pants. He was listening to some songs from the old times. I began to dance a little to this rock song and I started to sing to it. "You sound happy and you sing wonderfully!" He smiled and turned to me. He had some glasses on. They were solid black and went up to his eyebrows. It made him look handsome. "You look sharp and thanks, I usually sing to myself I have never sung in front of people ever."

"You should do it more and this look will be gone after I get more contacts." He smirked and turned around to pull the cinnamon buns out. "No! I love them they make you seem older!" I cheered. He grabbed us some plates and put two cinnamon buns on each. He handed one to me and he took the other. We sat at the table never the window. It was pouring again but, the sun was shining. It made a rainbow in the rain as it splashed down. I looked at him and he was slowly biting into one of the rolls. "You okay, Ryan?"

"I have to give you some important news... and it's quite sad. We need your help greatly." He said cautiously as he set the roll down. I nodded and stopped eating. "There is this sickness called the Gateway sickness. Gateway for short but, it's killing us.It attacks your immune system to make you vomit crazy amounts, have signs of a fever, cause you to lose all the ability to move your body and leads to death of a brain clot after the virus spreads from your stomach to your brain. That's what has killed most of the world off. We were told to find you in order for us to survive. We need to know if you have healing powers?" She had never heard of this sickness or the fact that it was wiping people out. She didn't even know all of the powers she was claimed to or could have.

"Not that I know of... but-"

"THAT'S GREAT! I'm not mad at you but, we're desperate and we need your help." He spoke sadly.

"I might have them hiddened, I remember one thing from when I was younger that I was told by the moon that "You have more hidden under what your skin bares.", he told me. I might have more then is known but, I can help with the sickness to keep it under control in till I can figure my powers out."

"Now we have a unreliable and ridiculous memory you talking to a CRAZY lady who called herself the MOON! I just want to stop the pain that people go through when they lose people, like I did with my... sister." He slowed down on the last word. It was almost a whisper. I had my mouth drop open and stared at him with pity and loss. He looked at me, tears started to form. "Nobody knew she was gone."

"What do you mean?"

"They all think that she never existed... they compressed the memories of her so hard that, there's nothing left from this people besides my memories. Some even asked my mother to make them forget about the ones we lost."