the kernal is back

Chris's p.o.v

"Chris honey come downstairs, I have a suprise for you", My mom yelled. It was saturday morning and I was exhausted. I had stayed out until like five ocklock with Ashely last night.

I was extremly tired. I turned over and brushed my mom off I was to tired.

"Chris get down here now and I mean it", She yeled up the stairs. "What does she want"?, I said to myself as I got out of m bed I had nothing on but my boxers but she was my mom she's seen even more of my body. I stomped out into the hallway and was hit by the smell of old spice. I didnt were that type of cologne and my mom surely didnt.

As I walked down the steps the smell became even stronger and that is when I realized that he was here. My dad was here or should I say the kernal. I wasnt allowed to say dad it was strictly kernal.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad hugging my mom with a huge smile on his face. This came as a suprise to me because he never smied. Not even for our family photos. And if you cant tell by now we did not get along very well. "Hi son", my dad said to me. It seemd like as soon as he looked at me his smile dissaperd. "sup dad", I replied with no enthusiasim. "Excuse me", the kernal said. "Oh Im sorry whats up Kernal", I said with a fake smile.

I bypassed him and my mom and headed into the kitchen. I grabbd the milk out of the fridge and chugged the last of it down. "son you need to go put on some pants and stop walking around here free balling with your little wee-wee", my dad said with a look of displeasure.

"Look man dont come here and try to play daddy cause you havent been here for most of my life", I said slaming the fridge shut. "What was that"?, My dad steppig closer to me. "You heard me", I said stepping even closer to him.

"Okay stop it you to", My mom said stepping in betwen the two of us and placing each one of her hands on our chest. "Nah he started it", I said trying push her out of the way. "I dont have a problem with beating your ass", the kernal said trying to push my mom out of the way aswell. Even though the kernal was way bigger than me I still had a nice size and I went to the gym three days a week so I wasn't going to back down. "Yo wassup then" , I said. I wathced as my father gritted his together and clenched his jaw tight and I did the same. "I guess there is some things I inherited from him.

"Stop this mess its not good for the baby"!, My mom yelled. Me and my father both looked over at her. We looked at her like she was a two headed monkey.

"What did yo just say"?, The kernal said. "Honey im pregnat", she said. H-how is that possible.

"Well a man sticks his thing in a women", I said sarcastically.  Oh I forgot the last time you went to school was in the 50's. I laughed at my own joke. He shot me a cold starre wich I  returned. "How far along are you"?, I asked. "five months my mom replied. "I didnt want to tell you guys because I knew we were moving and I didnt want to add more stress onto you.

That was when I realized my mom was always eating and she was always wereing overlarge clothing. There was also a box of unopend tampons in her bathroom. "How could I not have noticed"?, I asked myself. "I cant belive your having another kid with this man", I said with a disgusted look. "He'll just neglect it like he does me". I said. But neither one of them got to reply because someone had just rung the doorbell. I hurried over to the door and opend it. and it revealed Ashely.

She stood there in a polkadoted dress and converse with her long red hair covering the side of her face. "Hey babe", She said stepping in. But when she got in her demenaor suddenly changed. She went back to the shy Ashely. Her eyes were fixated on something but I didnt know what. I followed her eyes and saw that the kernal was starring at her with his normal mean stare. "What are you looking at"?, I asked with a whole lot of attitude.

"Say one more thing to me and you'll be six feet under", My dad said. "Whatever dude", I siad brushing him off. I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth, threw on some basketball shorts and a white t-shirt before running back downstairs. when I got down there the kernal was still starring at my girl. Ashely was playing with her fingers and sliding her right foot up her left leg so I could tell she was extrmley nervous. Without saying anything to anyone I grabbed her hand and led her out the front door. " wait come back for a minute", my mom yelled from the font door. I turned around and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I knew she was tired of seeing the two men in her life go at it like two pitbulls. "Wait right here", I told Ashely.

She nodded her head in agreement. I walked back into the house out of respect for my mom. "What is it mom"?, I asked. "We will be moving to detroit tommorow morning, so tell your little girlfriend goodbye and pack up whatever your taking with you", the kernal said. He had a smile on his face and I could tell that he was enjoying it.

Something told me that he knew I was really inlove with Ashely and he was getting enjoyment out of the fact that we could no longer be in a relationship. "Mom theres gotta be something you can do about this", I pleaded. "Sorry honey, I cant", My mom said. "I cant belive you guys", I said before running out of the door.