Chapter - 9

After returning from nandu’s room manik directly goes to his room's closet to get his nightwear… after changing nd fresh n up he comes to his bed to call it off for a day.

Manik’s POV :

There is feelings always in my heart bt now I think it kept on increaing day by day. I can’t express how desparately i wants to spend my each second with her. I don’t even know if she likes me in that way or not. My life is always ok, bt now i wants it to be best nd for that I need her. She is peace of my heart not even me bt for dad also. She always find her way out. Without even realizing about my situation she gives me advice which directly becomes the solution to my every problem. She is the happiness of our life. After mom this mansion kind of haunts me bt whenever she comes here,  there is always a warm feeling here which converts this mansion to home “OUR HOME”. That’s y only dad always invites everyone for get together atleast once in week.

She is not like other girls she doesn’t like shopping nd all… I m not against of shopping bt just generally she wears wht mother india buys for her or abhi nd uncle. Today all girls engaged themselves in shopping bt she just helping navya. Sometimes, I feel that whenever I used to be close to her it kinda affecs her. Bt I don’t want to assume anything may be its just my illusion. When she is with me I feel like time have their own wings like it flies really fast,  really really fast. We spend our alone time together today, when suddenly I disappears there is something in her eyes like fear of losing me. I hate it when she cries,  like someone attacks me with knife at my heart directly. And when she hugs me it felt nice, not nice only bt I feel something complete which I can’t express in words. Then her smile after seeing small-small things. I like that when she always used happy in small- smaal gestures which is very rare in now-a-days. And when we come home I feel like spending more time with her bt I can’t be selfish she must be tired so with that thought I came to my room. But she never stops surprising me when I return after resting she is in kitchen with dad spending quality time  without ME. I also wants to spend time with her bt they both lost in their own world. After dinner in dessert time, she is making cute faces while eating her faviroute chocolate cake. It kinda attracted me to her I feel like pulling her cheeks she looks really cute like doll MY DOLL. Dad said we should go to party together I feel like my heart is doing bhangra jaise main to mara jar ha hoon dad iske liye nd when she accepts it I wants to kept kissing her hands.  Her confusion face when uncle nd dad wants to stay with her. When she wants to learn driving nd abhi refused her, her nose become red, in her  angry face she looks adorable. She looks like a baby while sleeping like forgetting about everything she sleeps peacefully I promise I’ll always protect her. She'll have this peace always with her nd I’ll make sure of that………With these thoughts he sleeps into deep slumber…

Next morning

Everyone gets ready and start their day. After breakfast all r chatting at their group nd decides to ready at murthy mansion so gathers to their only nd then fron their they left the party together. All comes to murthy mansion n spending their time together so to kill the time they thought to watch the movie together. Idea of watching movie is nice bt the biggest ques. Is that what genre so the mahabharta start. Like girls wants to watch romantic movie nd boys wants to watch action

Al : nhi romantic

C : nhi action

Al : cabir bola n romantic

Dhr : baby pr ... Aliya glares dhruv

Mu : romantic one

C : lady bheem chu reh tu

soo finish their girls v/s boyz nandu came up with the idea of watching comedy movie reluctantly they all have to agree so they said ok nd enjoys the movie alot with lots of leg pulling., in b/w all had their lunch also. After finshing their movie all thought to rest for a while so everyone goes to the guest room.