Chapter 3

*Party Time*

As I sat on my bed daydreaming wondering why I had to lose the two most important things to me .What did I do ? Should I have listened to my mom more ? Or was it actually a sign from god ?

Knock , Knock someone knocked on the door, taking me out of my daydream. " Who is it " I said as I laid back on the bed.

"It's me Karma , girl open the door".

"Its unlocked just open the door" I yelled.

"Hey Gurl wassup with you" she said in her country ass accent.

"Nothing I'm just thinking" I said

"Gurl that's all you do, Imma need for you to get out of bed and do something"

"Cdfuu , I'm good" I said and pulled out my phone to check my twitter and Instagram.

"Now I know you've been depressed about the situation going on with the baby, but you need to let loose a lil bit okay" she said while flipping her long hair.

Now my cousin Karma is what you call a bad bitch, for her to be only 17 she is thick as fuck. She's brownskin because her dad was fully black unlike mines. She has long as hair that stops at her butt , pretty long eyelashes , and the cutest baby face ever . Karma is ratchet as hell , a total and complete party girl , but don't let that confuse you my auntie makes sure that her work is done and she's doing good in school.

"Jhene , girl I know you hear me" she said snapping me out my thoughts.

" Ooo, sorry what did you say again?"

"Do you wanna go to a party with me tonight? "

"Ummm Yeaa I Guess" I needed a break from thinking about AJ and the baby.

"Yuhhhhs girl , OMG I can't wait to do your hair and make-up , your going to look Gourgeous" . She jumped up and down. "Go get washed up and dressed , Imma come back in here in like 20 minutes". She ran out the room and left me to myself.

I hopped in the shower and washed my hair , since I'm mixed my hair is so soft and long , but I'm thinking about cutting it , It's best for a new look.

I got out the shower and lotion my body, then I put on my black and pink laced bra and panty set.

I looked in closet and searched for something to wear. Finally I decided on a tropical skater dress w/ bright orange heels , and my gold jewelry.

Immediately , Karma came into my dressed in a hot pink shirt and skirt two-piece. My cuz looked bad as shit.
"OMG J , You look so cute Gurl , I see you do have a body under them sweats and big tshirts" She practically screamed.

"Thank you , you look really cute to , I guess you really had to bring the cake out tonight" I said then sat in the chair so she could get started on my hair.

"Gurl you already know , I'm single and definitely mingling"😂She irks me w/ her ratchet ass. Karma curled my hair and pinned it back. Then she started on my make- up. When she was finished I looked in the mirror , I looked like a new woman.

I'm guess it's time for a change.

August P.O.V

Tonight me ,Chris , and my other bro Trey were throwing ours annual back to school party and I was ready to turn Tf up.

I was getting dress when my lil sis Taty bussed in the room. " Hey favorite brother" she came in and sat on the bed.

"What Taty , And I thought you said Mel was your favorite brother" I said as I pulled up my jeans and slipped on my shirt.

"He was , now your my favorite , and can I go to the Back To School party "she pleaded as I put on my sneaker

"Fuck no Tatyana , Stop asking me ion want you at a party with a bunch of drunk horny niggas , and bunch of hoes. Okay"

"Mmmmmh whatever August you never let me do anything, she said and stomped out the room. Ionn really give a fuck about her lil ass attitude cause she only 15 and she ain't going to this party.

I looked in the mirror , to check myself out I looked good as fuck. I had on my true religion jeans , black and red polo shirt , my red and black 11 retro Jordan's. I brushed my sides down and put on my all black ray bands. Yah boy was to fly.

I hopped in my car and drove straight to my dad's Malibu house by the beach. I was ready for this party bitches , weed, and liquor😊. I was even thinking about performing one of my songs tonight.

I hopped out the whip and saw that Chris and Trey had this thing already popping. We'll time for Yahh boy August to step through.

I walked in the party and they were playing Walk Thru by Rich Homie Quan , that's my shit so I hype as a muthafucka😃. As I walked through I spoke to people I knew , flirted with a few shawty' till I met up with my bro's in the back.

"Waddup Niggas , this party jumping"

"You already know , the parties be popping every year Aug" Trey said while handing me some bud

TurnUp Time!!