The Girl in the Strawberry Fields

(Y/N) = your first name
(L/N) = last name
(F/R) = favourite restaurant

(Y/N)'S POV
I sat in my class, taking notes and occasionally doodling. The professor finished talking and told us we could leave. I put my notebook into my backpack and headed out to get lunch at (F/R). I was walking past a forest when I felt a pain in the back of my head and everything went black.

ZACK'S POV
I walked over to Dr. Brennan and Agent Booth, ready to take picture of the scene. Apparently some campers were tending to their camp's strawberry field when one of them found a body and ran screaming to the camp directors. "All your campers are accounted for, Mr. Brunner?" Brennan asked one of the camp directors, an man in a wheelchair. He nodded. I took picture of the scene when I noticed some campers staring. "Uh, maybe you kids shouldn't look.." Booth said to them, trying to shoo them away. "Wait a minute.. someone get Nico.. I think I know who this is but he'll know for sure." The boy said. "Hold on.. Percy, you don't think it's (Y/N), do you?" The girl said worriedly. Percy nodded. "She IMs everyday, Nico told me she hasn't IMed him for the past week." "Rate of decomp definitely suggests she's been dead about a week." I said, studying the body. Booth let out an annoyed sigh. I heard the two campers begin talking to each other in another language. "I don't think she'd be sent to Elysium since the likelihood of it being real is extremely low." Brennan said, causing them to stop and stare at her. "Bones, just look at the body and do your skeleton stuff." Booth groaned. The campers look at each other and ran off. Booth shook his head. Suddenly a short dark haired boy ran up followed by a golden haired boy running after him yelling that the dark haired boy 'needed to finish eating.' He ran to the top of the hill and stared at the skeleton. "Di immortales... it's her... it's (Y/N)..." The golden haired boy caught up to him. "Neeks.." He said, hugging the smaller boy. The dark haired one looker up at me. I flinched back from his gaze. "Find out who did this to her. I want to make sure they pay." He growled. I nodded, and he and the golden haired boy took off, back towards the camp. "Alright, let's take this body back to the Jeffersonian." Brennan said.

(Y/N)'S POV
I woke up with a small pain in the back of my head. I groaned and sat up. "What happened... where am I?" I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I was in my dorm room. I swung my legs off my bed when my dad came in the room. "Get back on the bed and just lie down, ok?" "What's wrong dad?" I asked. He sighed. "Ah... well... you were murdered... but, us gods decided that you deserve to be a goddess, seeing how much you helped Camp Half Blood and us." "I'm a goddess now?" I queried, eyes wide. My father nodded. "Of what?" "The souls of the unrightfully slain." My father said. "So I'm the goddess of murder victims..." "Yeah, pretty much." I let out a chuckle. "Oh, you should have some nectar and ambrosia." My father said, passing a plate with ambrosia squares on it and a thermos of nectar. "Thanks." I drank the nectar and ate the ambrosia, smiling from the warmth. I let out a happy sigh. "So.. I wanna go help solve my murder." My father shrugged. "Go ahead, I'll send you where you need to go." "Thanks dad!" I said, hugging him. "No problem." He hugged back. The I felt the shadows tug at me and I fell into them.

ZACK'S POV
"Dr. Brennan, you have a visitor waiting for you in your office." Cam said. Brennan nodded and waved for me to continue without her. "Actually, Dr. Brennan, I think it's best if Dr. Addy comes with you. I'll get Ms. Montenegro and Dr. Hodgins." Cam said. "What? Why?" Brennan asked. Cam sighed. "You'll see." I followed Dr. Brennan into her office where a girl not much younger than me was standing. "Hello. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the murder victim."

(Y/N)'S POV
"Hello. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the murder victim." Both of their faces looked confused. "How? That's not possible." The woman said. "But it is. I am the murder victim." I said. The boy whispered to the woman like I couldn't hear him. "She does fit our victim's profile." I smirked. "No, it's not possible." "What's not possible sweetie?" Another woman said and she walked in with a man and yet another woman. "Hi! I'm the murder victim!" I said with a small wave. The girl with the long wavy dark hair stared at me then at the pad of paper in her hands. "Oh my god it is her." She said showing the paper to her coworkers before showing it to me. "Wow you got that from my skull? Amazing. Please teach me how to draw." I said, look at the drawing in awe. It looked exactly like me. "Ok, even if you are the murder victim, why and how are you here." The first woman I met asked. "Can't we do introductions first then explanations? I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm the dead girl from the strawberry field." I said, remember that my dad told me that's where I was found. "I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan. This is my assistant, Dr. Z-" "Dr. Zack Addy. Nice to meet you." The boy- Zack, interrupted. I let out a small laugh. "I'm Angela Montenegro." "I'm Dr. Jack Hodgins." "And I'm Dr. Camille Saroyan." I smiled. "Nice to meet you all. Now, as to why I'm here, I think I could be a useful asset to this investigation and others." "And others?" Dr. Brennan asked. "Uhh yea, after I died and came back to life I gained the ability to see, talk to and slightly control ghosts, especially murder victims. They can tell I'm one of them." "But that's not possible ghosts aren't real." Brennan stated. I shrugged. "Believe what you want but they are real. So, do you want my help or not?" Zack nodded before any of the others could react. I smiled. "Alright, well, about my death, I was walking past a forest, I'll show you where, and I got hit in the back of the head. I'm not sure what hit me though." Zack nodded at my words and ran off somewhere. Brennan ran after him. "Take Hodgins to the forest." Cam said before leaving the room. I nodded.