X.A.N.A

X.A.N.A: It is a sentient and dangerous computer program of great power that inhabits the Factory Supercomputer and controls the virtual world of Lyoko. X.A.N.A.'s goal is to dominate the Earth, and eliminate the obstacles who stand in its way, the Lyoko Warriors.

Kankrelats: These monsters are X.A.N.A.'s weakest ones. They usually attack in large groups. They are much faster than Bloks, and are fairly hard to hit because of their small stature.

◾Hornets: These are the first monsters that are capable of flight, and are one of the few to have more than one attack. They can fire rapid-fire lasers from their stingers and spray poisonous acid from their heads.

◾Bloks: They are one of X.A.N.A.'s most used monsters. Bloks have three different attacks: standard laser, rings of flame, and freeze ray (which can immobilize its target in ice, for a short time). However, with an eye on each side of their 'heads' (four in all), their major weakness is that hitting any eye can destroy them.

◾Krabs: They are generally found in groups of two or three. They can use their legs to stab their enemies, and fire strong lasers from their eyes. In the episode The Chips Are Down, they demonstrated the ability to project lighting blasts from underneath them. This is the only monster that can be destroyed by cutting off its legs.

◾Megatanks: These are one of X.A.N.A.'s strongest monsters. They are large and ball-like, whose armor is indestructible. They attack with a powerful laser that can run straight in all vertical directions. To do this attack, it must expose its Eye under its armor, making it vulnerable in that moment.

◾Tarantulas: They were first introduced in New Order, they were depicted as X.A.N.A.'s deadliest monsters. They are excellent shots and are very durable. They can fire ray beams from the tips of their front legs; later, they can fire ray beams from their heads.

◾Creepers: They are found in the Carthage Sector. Creepers are snake-like monsters that attack by firing lasers from their mouths.

◾Mantas: The strongest flying monsters. They are large manta ray-like creatures with strong lasers, and can also defecate mines. They can fly through the air, but are slower than Hornets.

◾Kongres: Found only in the Digital Sea. They have the appearance of giant piranha eel monsters. They are the most common monsters seen in the Digital Sea and have only one laser weapon, which is fired from their eyes.

◾Sharks: Only found in the Digital Sea. Shark-like creatures that attack by shooting torpedoes from their mouths.

◾Kalamar: Found only in the Digital Sea. It attacks by latching onto its target and drilling into it.