Malediktor Part 2

Everyone continues to celebrate Chloe leaving Paris forever, Aria is partying with everyone, having fun until she notice Marinette isn't having fun. She knew Marinette has a huge crush on her brother ever since she started out school and she want Marinette to be with Adrien than Chloe. She always wanted a sister.

She walks up to where Marinnete is sitting with Alya and as Alya sat next to Marinette, Aria said, "C'mon Marinette, just because my brother is bump down, it doesn't mean you have to be too." "Yeah, but I think we were a bit harsh with her early. What if Adrien's right and Chloe isn't just a brat?" Marinette asked. "What else could she possible be? A super brat maybe." Alya said.

"Well, she is good at getting everyone akumatized by Hawkmoth. I should know, I followed the LadyBlog long before the whole me being akumatized into Ember." Aria said as she rubs her arm, still feeling terrible about it. "C'mon Aria, what happened is all in the past now." Alya said, tries to comfort her friend. "Yeah, but, I still feel terrible about it." Aria said sadly.

Before Marinette can say anything, they all suddenly hear helicopter sounds, looked up to see a man being akumatized, and that man was none other than André Bourgeois, Chloe's father. "By the power vested in me, I declare this school a demolition site!" André Bourgeois or Malediktator declared as he created a big yellow bubble and send it to some students and the principal and they began to destroy the school.

Aria quickly ran to safety and once she's far away from the school, she said, "Chloe must've got her dad akumatized. I knew it! The only thing she's useful for is getting everyone akumatized!" She head straight to the hotel where Chloe lives.

Once's she sneaks in the hotel without anyone noticing her, she realized Malediktator is here because he can hear him calling out for Chloe so she quickly and quietly head straight for the rooftop. She hear a door busted open and saw Chloe running, when Chloe saw Aria, she stops running and fell on her butt. "Well, if it isn't Hawkmoth's little bratty helper." Aria said, crossing her arms and glaring at Chloe.

"What do you want?" Chloe said, glaring back at Aria, "Can't you see I was trying to get away from daddy?" "As much as I want to see you being found by him, I gotta hide you." Aria said, grabbing Chloe by the arm and dragged her to a supply closet.

"Now stay in here and stay quiet until this whole mess you made is over." "My mess?!" Chloe said angrily, "Yes, your mess. Because of you, your the reason everyone gets akumatized by Hawkmoth. He must be pretty happy to have you spreading negative emotions in Paris because of your behavior! It's no wonder no one wants be around a selfish jerk like you!" Aria said before slamming the door shut.

She ran as fast as she can, making sure Malediktor or anyone else doesn't find her. She bumped into something and fell. She shook her head, look up to see Ladybug. "Ladybug?" Aria said surprised as Ladybug helped her up, "Aria, where's Chloe?" Ladybug asked, "I hid her in the supply closet, she'll be in there until you and Cat Noir can stop Malediktor." Aria said.

"That's good, and that's a bit of a problem: Malediktator turn Cat Noir into a cat." "What?!" Aria said panicky. "He did?! This is bad! This is really bad!" Aria said, now really panicked, "Calm down. I have a plan, but I'm gonna need your help to stop Malediktor, Aria." Ladybug said with a smile, Aria look at her in surprise, "Me? Help you?" Aria asked, Ladybug nodded, "But what can I do?"

"Aria Agreste, this is the Miraculous of the Bee, which grants the power of subjection," Ladybug said as she held out a small designed box to Aria, "You will use it for the greater good." Aria is shocked, can she really do this? Because the last time she saw Chloe use it, she got akumatized into Queen Wasp. She looked at Ladybug nervously, Ladybug nodded encouragly at Aria. She smiled and took the box. She opens it to reveal a bee theme hair comb as a yellow light shining orb appeared and spun around Aria who smile in awe. The yellow shinning orb fade away to reveal a small creature that Aria had seen before, her name is Pollen.