U.A

⚠(tiny trigger warning if you are sensitive to the topic of cutting)⚠

Deku' POV

It had been two weeks since i had passed the entrance exam for U.A. Kacchan had also passed the exam, i wasn't surprised when i saw him sit down in front of me on the first day. I have always looked up to Kacchan, no matter how much he looks down on me, i still look up to him as if he was on of the pros. Although, as soon as he got his quirk when he was little he has bullied me quite a lot, The bullying got much worse in the seventh grade. he would push my around and treat me as if i was some helpless puppy, just prodding along in his shadow, despite all of this i still follow in his footsteps , trying to be as much like him as possible, i love Kacchan, despite all the bullying and name calling, i love him. i realized i had feelings for him back in the end of eighth grade, when the bullying started to die down just a bit. I try to deny it, all these things going on in my head is just too much for me to handle, when the bulling would get really bad i would cut my arms, a lot, i would look through every drawer in my home to find a pencil sharpener or a glass bottle, or just something sharp, The cuts fill up the majority of my left arm, a small portion of my thigh and wrist of my right hand. I cover then up with a old ripped t-shirt that i kept in my bottom drawer to keep the blood from seeping onto my school uniform.

Kacchan's POV

I had made it into U.A without a problem. i knew i would make it in, i always knew that i was better than everyone else, Including deku, god, deku. He always follows me no matter how much i try to push him away, I know that i'm a bit harsh on him sometimes but i do it mostly to impress others. but when i got into U.A i saw that the shitty nerd had made it in too, He was talking among the others trying to make friends, i clenched my fists and burried my head into my arms.

Dekus POV

i was taking to a girl with short brown hair and a rather tall guy with very spiky red hair (spikier than kacchan's). we got along well.

"Hey thanks for helping me in the entrance exam, you really didn't have to." the brown haired girl said with a wide smile.

"my name's uraraka ochako, and yours is.." she said while bouncing on her tip toes a little,

"oh, uh, my names is izuku midoriya" i said with a little bit of a stutter.

The bell rang signalling class to start and we all shuffled to our seats.

(time skip to lunch brought to you by our favorite broccoli boy)

The lunch bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats and walked to the cafeteria. i heard a harsh voice from in front of me call my name.

"hey deku." Kacchan said roughly. i almost jumped when he said my name. "meet me behind the school in 5 minutes, or else." he said in a even harsher tone as he walked out the doors. I felt my cheeks get a little warm

'no why are you thinking like this' i thought, i quickly gathered up my things and walked out the doors kacchan was already gone.