17

Sana's POV

I went to where Mark pulled me before. I went there and ignoring Mark.

"Sana." Mark said and walk closer to me.

"Go away." I said.

"Sana." He said.

"Please stop, I don't to get bullied again by your fangirls." I said while looking at him.

"Get bullied AGAIN?" Mark said emphasizing the word again.

"Yes, I get bullied because of you, you always go near me and your fangirls are jealous of it." I said and he was in shocked.

"Why did you not told me?" He asked me.

"Because you bullied me too, do you think I'm happy that I get bullied by you?" I said to him.

"I bullied you because..." He paused.

"Because of what?" I asked.

"Nevermind." He said.

"Nevermind again? Mark just tell me why you always bullying me?" I asked him, waiting for his answer while he was just looking down.

Mark didn't know how to say this but his courage is pushing him to confess to Sana but he can't. He can't just confess to her easily. Because he's afraid that Sana will say NO. He's afraid that Sana will get away from him or should I say, letting go.

"Mark? Tell me." Sana calmly said. Mark sigh.

"Mark, stop looking on the floor. I just wan-" My sentence were cut off by Mark.

"Okay! I'm bullying because I want you to like me back, I want you to notice me. You always go with Taehyung who you don't know if he has a crush on you or not. I'm here since we're elementary until now, but why can't you notice me and like me back? I know you're speechless because the person you HATE the most you realize that the person LOVE you the most? I have nothing to say because I just confess to you right now." Mark confessed while looking at my eyes.

"I know you're saying NO. So bye" Mark said and was about to walk away when Sana spoke.

"The feelings are mutual"

---

69

joke.