Planet or plastic?

What will happen to us? To the creatures that roam the everlasting seas, to the foundation of the planet we live on.
We're so consumed by this sickening society to notice the world corrupting around us?!
The rate at which plastic is contained in the sea is increasing rapidly to the point where sea life could go extinct.

Do we not care?

All the posters you see as you walk down the street, the adverts you skip on YouTube, the documentaries you don't watch about plastic and its distruction MATTER!
Millions of creatures are killed by such small items of it like straws or beer holders.
Thousands of turtles die a year due to suffocating on plastic bags, or choking on straws , and turtles aren't the only ones who are affected.

Can you honestly imagine a world without sea life? Well with the way we're heading, it's not as far away as we thought.

Simple things such as buying plastic free items, using paper straws and drinking from recyclable paper water bottles help the oceans in more ways than you can imagine.

That's not just it though, oceans aren't the only ones being affected. Seasgulls and beach life are harmed by the excess plastic that washes up on shore. And boy, the amount of plastic that comes up on the shore daily is shocking... it's absolutely horrifying to look at such damage and think that there are ways to prevent it, ways that with a little effort with soon become easy and normal, but ways that people aren't bothered about perusing.

Trees... no longer covered in leaves but covered in plastic bags and streets no longer clean and empty but littered with rubbish that 80% of is plastic.

If we're not careful the only things taking up residence in the ocean will be plastic.

Save the ocean. Go green