[2]

Chapter Two

| I wonder, can I give you what you need? |

↜ ۵ ↝

A few weeks pass by and by then Louis has done more than waved at marcel. He's side hugged him once, out of the blue actually. He was just so happy he passed a test in his chemistry test and Niall wasn't there to celebrate with him so he was little overjoyed and stumbled into the alphas side with a big smile and flushed cheeks. Marcel of course was confused but accepted the hug anyway and walked Louis halfway to his class.

They hadn't talk but Louis was more than comfortable. So, when Louis ends up in the library for lunch one evening because Niall is out with his heat and all. The omega takes it upon himself to approach the alpha and say hello, he doesn't know if they are considered friends or acquaintances even. But. But it's worth a shot.

"Hello."Louis breathes out clutching his history book close to his chest.

Marcel takes a few seconds to look up and when he does he's half surprised, "Oh, Hi Louis."The alpha gives him a small smile.

"H-hi."The omega says out of nervousness. He's never talked or even greeted Marcel in such a quiet place so it's a little nerve wracking. There's no loud football players or gossiping omegas in the hall speed walking pass them. It's just them. Almost alone aside from the few other students in the library too. So Marcel's attention is directly on him and he has a look of amusement on his face,

"Hi."He chuckles. "I've never seen you in the library before."the older comments slowly. Usually, Louis is in the cafeteria with his omega friend Niall, if Marcel remembers correctly.

"O-oh. Um– yeah. Niall's out today so I decided to come here."Louis rocks on his heels, eyes roaming around the library, looking at anything and everything but the alpha staring directly at him.

"Oh,"Marcel pushes his notebook aside. "Would you like to sit with me?"

A slight blush automatically rushes to Louis' cheeks and he bites down on his bottom lip. "U-uh. Sure."The alpha just grins and moves his things out of the way so louis can have room.

The omega is only shaking a little once he finally settles down in the seat and places his history book on the table. Marcel has started back on his work but looks like he's keeping all of his attention on Louis, just in case he needs anything.

It's quite between them as Louis reads his history book and Marcel finishes his essay. Quite but not uncomfortable. Actually, Louis has never felt more relaxed before. With the smell of old books and the alphas scent he has gained a tini-tiny crush on, it relaxes him and makes him feel safe. He just might start coming to the library instead of the cafeteria.

↜ ۵ ↝

It is completely unexpected when it happens and even Marcel looks surprised but only for a second as it dawns on him. He had never told the omega his brother (Edward to be specific) also sits with him in the library halfway through lunch. Louis breath hitches the minute Edwards scent surrounds them.

"Well, I was not expecting this."Edward, the oldest triplet, drawls out. Louis could say the same exact thing. Edward tosses his bag onto the table and drops down into the very last seat at their table, eyes not leaving the omega once. The smaller tries to keep his attention on his book, he doesn't want it to be obvious how affected he is being surrounded by two attracted alphas. "Hmmmm."The eldest hums dragging his eyes over louis, "Harry said he will be joining us today by the way. He also said you did not answer his text messages."

"My phone is on silent."Marcel grumbles. He sorts of hates when Harry joins them in the library because Harry is suppose to be in class. Marcel does not care for statuses or however a status should act, everyone should be serious about school. His brothers are not and it gets on his last nerves.

"Right."Edward comments. He spares Marcel a look then looks back at louis with a smirk on his face, "Hello omega."Finally, Louis does look up. It's brief but Edward will take it. "I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Edwa–"

"Well, well, what is this?"Someone whistles. Louis can just tell by the smell that fills his nostrils that is the very last of the triplets; Harry. Harry who comes into the side of Louis line of vision because he's leaning down on the table and staring at the omega with a grin on his face. "You are in my seat little one."The alpha tsks.

Louis gulps. He doesn't have the guts to look up, he already knows all of them are looking at him. He can feel it.

"Go get a chair Harry."Marcel says flatly a few beats later. He most likely rolled his eyes.

"Why? There's a perfectly good one right here."Harry grabs the back of the chair Louis is sitting in and for a second the omega thinks the alpha is going to yank the chair from under him but all he does is been down and whispers in the omegas ear, "scoot."Louis doesn't know why but he easily complies and scoots over, arm now pressing up against Marcel's. The other alpha gives him a look then turns back to his work.

"Thank you Louis.."Harry grins putting his hand on the back of the chair. The omega is now caged in by both alphas but for some reason he doesn't mind and the alphas don't really pay any mind to it. The chat about family things and school, Marcel only saying a few words here and there. Louis stays quiet through the whole thing, eyes trained on whatever Marcel is doing on his laptop.

Maybe these alphas aren't so bad.

↜ ۵ ↝