Chapter 1

*Carmens POV*
I looked in the mirror and admired my belly. Damn I'm really pregnant. When I was a kid I always said I would never get pregnant and here I am pregnant. Well it wasn't by choice. I was raped. I'm 26 I'm in the army have been for 9 years and 6 months. I was raped a couple months ago by a man I thought I could trust. We went out he got drunk and raped me. My eyes watered as I started to think back to the night.
*Flashback*
He pushed me into the wall and punched me in my stomach. "Owww" I groaned grabbing my stomach. He pushed me to the floor and got in top of me. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. He slammed into me forcefully. I began to cry out for help. I had cried myself to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and he was laying next to me. I quietly grabbed my clothes and left.
Flashback Ends*
Here I am 5 months later pregnant. But I never got to actually introduce myself. I am Carmen Matthew. I am in the army. Im about 5'6. I live in Maryland and I'm originally from Georgia. I'm lesbian and I'm pregnant ik shocker. I'm currently SINGLE with all capital letters. I was upstairs about to jump in the shower. I grabbed some undies, shorts, a cute bra, a house robe, my house shoes, and bonnet. I heard the front door open. "Honey I'm home," I hear my best friend yell cause me to giggle a little. "Carmen where are you," she called out. "I'm in the bathroom taking a shower," I yelled downstairs hopefully she hears me. "Hey babygirl," she said. "Hey Jazzy Mae." I said laughing. You know I hate that name. "Yeah but I love it," I said. "Have you told your parents yet?" She asked me sitting on the counter. "Ummm well not yet," I said. " Carmen i know it's hard but you have to tell them sooner or later babygirl. Imma be right by your side when you do okay and trust me we got this you're not in this alone." She said. "Okay," I said finishing up in the shower. I love my best friend she is so supportive she loving caring and will literally kill anyone about me. I stuck my hand out the shower and she handed me my towel. I wrapped it around me and as soon as I stepped out she picked me up bridal style. "Wait I got to get my clothes." I said laughing. She backed up so I could grab my clothes and took my in the room and sat me on my bed and gave me a kiss in my cheek. I swear she's like my girlfriend. She walked in the closet and got her clothes by the time she came out I was dressed. "You about to shower," I asked. "Yes baby bear." She said as I rolled my eyes walking off. I went into the room right next to mine and stood in the door way. It was just a plain white room with tan carpet. In 4 months it's going to be my baby girl or boys room. I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist. "You out already," I said. "Yeah you've been standing here for 35 minutes," she said. I turned around to see her in sweats and a sports bra. I walked in my room and went inside of my bottom draw and pulled out 3 baskets. One was full of Calvin Klein, another filled with Tommy Hilfiger, and the last one was full of Nike. "Come here dj big head," I said. I put the baskets on the bed. They all had boxers shirts socks candy and hats in them. She walk in the room and looked at the baskets. "What is all of this?" She asked. "You know just a little appreciation gift for you being with me every step of the way" She turned around and hugged me as tight as she could. She got on her knees and kissed my belly all over. It kinda tickled. I'm sooo hype for my gender reveal it's in 3 weeks. I still have to tell my family so I'm going down there to tell them this weekend. Well actually tomorrow because today is Thursday. "You know you didn't have to do this." She told me. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "Come on lets go on a date" she said. "A what.... I don't like going out jasmine." I said. "I know babygirl but your gonna like this." She said. She pulled me downstairs and outside to her car. Inside the car she had snacks drinks and blankets. She had her phone connected to the screen in the car and had on Moana my favorite movie. "This is soooo cute😍 thank you," I said turning around and hugging her. She kissed my forehead and I got in the car. I grabbed a cupcake and we began to watch the movie. "Thanks I really needed this," I said. "I know that's why I did this," she said intertwining our fingers and kissing my hand. "I have crossed the horizon to find you," we sung together and moana walked towards takah. "Look at your belly," she said rubbing it. When she moved her hand I felt her moving. "Let me see your hand," I said grabbing her hand. I put her fingers to the part where I felt it. "Omg she's moving" she said smiling. "She?" I questioned. "Yea I want a girl," she said looking at me. I smiled trying to hold back tears. I just want to cry because she is so involved and I love how she is going to raise the baby as if it was her own but mainly because she didn't have to do it but she chose to be a part of my baby's life and I love her for that.We snacked and watched more movies and finally went inside. We walked in the house and I immediately went towards the kitchen. I want some pickles. I grabbed my pickle jar and walked upstairs. "You and these damn pickles," she said looking at my jar. "My baby has ears you know and I love pickles," I said continuing on to our room. My bestie and I have a 4 bedroom house together she moved in so she could always be here with me and the baby. I climbed in bed and opened my pickles and ate 3 and closed them. I laid down on my side. "Good night baby bear," jazzy said. "Good night bestie," I said. She kissed behind my ear and I cuddled into her and drifted off to sleep.

Is this a good book?
Should I continue?
Any ideas for next chapter
Jas in media