Part: 1

Your POV

I sighed as I stared out the window of my moms old car. I tiredly looked out the window and watched as the small rural buildings swept passed my sight.

"Honey, you should really lighten up. I'm sorry about what happened to your parents, but you gotta look in the bright side of things." My aunt said.

"I don't need advise from you. You never cared about my mom, did you? You're only doing this for me because my mom gave you her will to her house and car. I know what you're really like. Don't talk to me you old hag." I said as I glared her.

Her eyes were wide and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Fine then you ungrateful brat! You can walk the rest of the way!" She said as she abruptly stopped. I got out and forcefully shut my door. I got my stuff out of the trunk and slammed that too. She sped off and I flipped the bird at her car.

I sighed and pulled out my phone. I went into the gps and put my new address into the phone. It said it was an hour walk. I sighed and plugged my headphones in. I turned on some music.

I closed my eyes only for a second and ended up bumping into someone. One of my earbuds fell out of my ear. I opened my eyes and saw a boy about my age glaring at me.

"Sorry, my bad." I said.

He looked at me a little bit longer until he turned away from me sharply. I heard him in response as he walked off.

Why do I feel like I've seen him somewhere?

I sigh and put my headphone back in. I continued on my trek to my new apartment. I was now only 30 minutes away.

I once again bumped into someone. I saw someone with grey hair and a kind smile. The looked at me.

"Ah, sorry, my bad." I apologized once again.

"Oh no problem! Have a nice day!" They said.

"Uh, you too." I said.

I face palmed. Why am I being such a klutz right now?

My phone vibrated and I saw that I reached my destination. I looked up at the building in front of me. It was a simple three story building.

I walked in and went up to the front desk. I rang the small bell that was on the desk and an employee came through one of the doors behind the desk.

"Hello! How may I assist you?" The employee asked.

"I'm Y/n L/n, I rented out a room." I said.

She started typing in her computer. Her eyes lit up and she looked up at me.

"Looks like you're room 32. Here's you key." She said as she handed me the key.

I climbed the stairs up to the third floor and saw room 32 just a bit down the hall.

I walked towards it and shoved the key into the slot. I stepped into the room and got a whiff of the dusty air.

I walked into the already furnished apartment and sat on the couch. I relaxed into its feathery cushions and sighed.

I gotta go school tomorrow. The closest high school here is Karasuno, so that's where I'm going.

I used to have friend that really wanted to go there. I wonder if he made it. I can't remember his face all to well but remember his hair and his name. Not to mention that crazy jumping skill he's got. That kid can fly.

Shoyo Hinata.......you're the reason I played volleyball actually. The way you were so fascinated by it made me want to see what it was like. It sure was a thrill, but I don't think I'll play it anymore.