New territory

Antonio

Now with the holidays behind us, Rain and I were getting closer. Things took an unexpected turn between us. She adjusted to me better and was becoming more and more her person.

Her personality was emerging more, and she was showing more of who she is. I also found out with this came new territory. Such things got heated in my bedroom as we were kissing.

As things intensified between us, I felt her body moving against mine. This movement was turning me on, and I needed to put on the breaks, or things would go where no man needed to go right now.

I pulled back. "Maybe we should stop."

She looked at me, confused. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Well, no, but, um, I don't know how to say this," I said, trying to figure how I wanted to phrase it.

"Did I give you a boner?"

I looked at her. I had no words at that moment.

"Wade said when you give a guy an erection, they call it a boner. Is that what you have?" She asked me.

I got up and adjusted myself.

"Okay, first, I need to talk with Morris. Second, yes, I have an erection," I said, embarrassed.

She stood up. I looked at her as I tried to hide it. Then, before I knew it, she stripped off her clothes. What the hell? My eyes widened.

She stood in front of me naked.

"I figure if you saw me naked, then your boner wouldn't embarrass you," she said casually.

"Okay, Rain, can we stop saying boner, and how about you get dressed?" I suggested.

"Am I not attractive?" She questioned. Oh, god, someone helps me.

I took a deep breath, "Extremely, but I need you to get dressed," as my voice went higher than usual.

"Okay," she shrugged. I turned around as she dressed. God grants me the strength right now.

"You can turn around," she said as I turned around to find her fully dressed. I walked over and took a seat on my bed. Damn it, I was still hard, ugh.

She sat down next to me.

"What can I do to help you?" She asked me.

"Hun, what I need, I don't know if you can help me with," I told her with a look.

"Then show me," she suggested.

Oh, dear God, I swear my girl is trying to kill me. I looked at her, horrified. Mostly when a guy does that, they're alone. If they're with a girl, they're usually doing more than that.

"Antonio, how was I supposed to know how to handle things if you don't show me or explain them," she asked me. Why did she have to say handle? Ugh, I thought to myself.

I looked at her. I know she was serious, and I had to suck it up.

"Okay, but don't freak out," I said to her.

"Okay," she said.

I took a deep breath, undid my pants, and shifted out of them until it exposed me. Rain looked at me. "Now, what?"

I closed my eyes and opened them. Then I took Rain's hand, placing it on me. I held her hand and guided her. At one point, she got a little rough until I had to talk her through it. I even spit on my palm. Don't judge. Ever do this dry? It's not pleasant.

As I guided her, she understood what I was doing. Then it got better. Finally, I released, and it got all over her hand.

"Ew, it's gross," she said, making a face. "Is it always this sticky?"

"Pretty much," I said as I got cleaned up and pulled my pants up. Then I cleaned Rain up.

"Do guys do that all the time," she asked me as I tossed a towel into the hamper.

"Most of the time," I said to her.

"Oh," she said.

I looked at her. "Rain? Are you okay?"

"Well, I thought I was the only one that did that." I looked at her. "When I do it, I feel better. They said it was a stress reliever. I didn't know it was more," she said to me.

"Because you didn't understand the sexual nature of it?"

"No," Rain said as she looked at me, concerned. "Am I doing something wrong when I do it?" She asked me.

"No," I reassured her. "Rain, it's a very natural thing to do. When we're younger, it happens because it makes us feel better. We don't understand it's sexual. As we get older, it's what they refer to as foreplay. People teach others that's its bad as a kid because they don't think kids understand it. Part of that is true, but it's a natural response to our body. What isn't natural is experiencing it with someone until we are older? Understand?" I asked her.

"Yeah, my parents always taught me that area was my private space, and no one was to invade it," she said to me.

"And they're right. Even now, whatever you don't want me to do, I won't, not without your permission. Understand?" I asked Rain.

"I understand," she said with relief to me.

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. The problem is, most people don't tell a kid it's natural to do this. They make them feel like they're doing something wrong, which is incorrect. Yeah, kids don't understand the whole concept, but they're not doing it because it's wrong, it makes them feel better.

Rain's parents had her go to her room, so it didn't embarrass her. They never made her feel bad about it and never made a big deal about it. They handled it appropriately.

I never wanted her to feel bad or embarrassed about her body. I tried to help her as much as I could, but with limits. If she didn't want to do something, it wasn't happening. No matter what she said, I would never push her to do anything she didn't want to.

I just had a feeling we were entering new territory for both of us. I also had a feeling when we took that next step; I would do everything in my power to make Rain feel comfortable and loved. She deserved that.