Orphans

A/n: I was inspired by a fan fic I read a looooooong ass time ago. Btw PP is aged up. Enjoy~!

Tears stream down the little h/c girls cheeks as she stared at the burning car. She held a pocket knife tightly in her grasps, it had a picture sticking out it. She had cuts up her arm from the glass, grime on her face, and road burn on her legs.

A car drove by, stopping a few feet ahead of the accident. A strange brown haired man with matching chocolate eyes, gets out of the car and stops right next to the girl. The looked quite nice, wearing a suit without a tie, his hair was curly, tussled around. He looks down at the girl a minute before speaking.

"What are you doing here sweetheart?" The man says. His voice is moderately low, not to high or low, just about in the middle.

"Th-that was my d-daddy's car. M-mommy was there t-too" She stutters, not taking her eyes away from the burning car.

"Were you in that car?" He asks. She nods. "Come with me, we can get you cleaned up and let you rest some." He says. She looks up at him nervously, she steps back a bit.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He smiles down at her softly, she looks up at his eyes, and nods hesitantly. He puts out his hand, she puts her smaller hand in his, and they start to walk towards the man's car.

After a few minutes of driving, he has cleaned up her face, and has started on her wounds. They drive in slightly tense silence, at least for her.

When the man driving stops, they arrive at a huge tower, but then again she'd only seen two story apartment buildings.

"Come on inside sweetheart, nothing can hurt you." He says, grabbing her small hand again. She grabs the hem of her shirt shyly. They walk in, and then his secretary starts talking to him.

"Oh, and Mr. Stark and a few others have come for a visit." She finishes, the woman hadn't noticed the girl. The man nods, and brings her into an elevator.

"I don't think I got your name." He says, looking down at her again.

"Y-Y/n. Y/n L-L/n." She stutters.

"That's a pretty name, I'm Peter. Peter Parker." He smiles, she smiles shakily back.

When they make it to where they were headed, a very energetic looking man makes his way up from the couch and towards Peter. He stops for a second and looks at her, she looks down shyly, hiding her face behind her hair. A few others also appear, a man with blonde hair, a woman with red hair, and another man with light brown hair. She hides behind Peter's leg as he greets them.

"Hello guys!" He smiles, the red headed woman has started inspecting her from far away.

"Hey Peter! uh, what's with the kid?" The energetic man with dark brown hair says.

"I found her on my way home." Peter says simply. "Introduce yourself. Go on, they won't hurt you, I promise." He smiles, looking back at you.

"H-Hi, I'm Y-Y/n L/n." She stutters, still standing behind Peter.

"Hello, I'm Tony Stark." The energetic man with brown hair says, smiling.

"I'm Steve Rogers." The blonde haired man smiles kindly.

"Natasha Romanoff." The red head says, only giving a half smile.

"Clint." The light brown haired man says, saluting her lazily.

A tense silence falls over the room, to everyone except Peter.

"Are you gonna tell us why she's here or..?" Tony asks.

"She was on the side of the road, apparently her parents died in a car crash. I wasn't gonna leave her there." He explains simply. She still had tear streams down her face, cuts on her arms, and road burn on her legs.

He grabs her hand, excuses them, and walks them to the bathroom. He sits her on the sink, grabbing alcohol and bandages out of the cabinet, and starts doctoring her. After bandaging her up, he offers her an old shirt of his, so she can wear it like a nightgown, and leads her to a guest room. He waits twenty minutes, before she falls asleep, and he leaves the room. Once he's made it back to the living room, the others immediately ask more questions.

"Why did you actually do it?" Tony asks.

"Because she was an orphan. And so was I, without Aunt May, I wouldn't have had anything, and I didn't want her to turn out the way I could've." He answers determinedly.

"Holy shit, you love her!" Natasha smirks.

"What?!" The guys say, more confused than shocked.

"Not like that! Like she's you're daughter. I can't blame you, I bet without all the dirt and grime and cuts all over her she's absolutely adorable. But you, love her." She says proudly.

"So you just have a daughter now?" Steve asks. Peter nods slowly.

"I guess I do." He smiles.

A/n: lemme know if y'all wanna pt 2