Chapter 1: Beach Fight

Peter stumbled away from the burning wreck of the plane, his ears ringing from the crash.

He looked around him, confused.

Suddenly, the Vulture slammed into Peter, knocking him to the ground, hard.

He tried to get up, his ribs aching in protest.

When he finally got into a standing position, he looked around at his surroundings.

This time, he saw the Vulture coming.

Ducking under the flying wingsuit, he rolled out of the way.

Toomes was too fast and reversed quickly, shoving Peter to the sand.

His claw like feet dug into Peter's chest, tearing through his makeshift suit.

Peter cried out in pain, desperately trying to remove the claws as the villain slammed him into the sand repeatedly.

The claws suddenly let go, leaving deep gashes across Peter's torso. He fell through the air, the terrifying rush of the wind slowing his fall by a millisecond, giving him enough time to shoot a web at the Vulture and come back up into the air above him, hitting the metal wing with surprising force.

Peter hit the sand.

He flipped over to his back and coughed.

His ribs and chest throbbed, and his suit was bloody.

Peter saw Toomes come towards him again, but couldn't do anything as his body hit the ground over and over again.

He didn't roll over this time. His whole body screamed in pain, and blood filled his mouth.

Peter hoped he had only bitten his cheek.

The Vulture's wing stabbed into the ground, snagging his hood and lifting him up. Peter was nearly unconscious.

It was only a few seconds before he was dropped to the sand, staying there in fear and agony.

It was getting extremely hard to breathe. Peter hoped it was only the smoke.

He heard the villain take off and land with a clang. He raised his head only to see the man starting to take off with a container of precious cargo.

Peter grunted in pain as he slowly stood up.

As the Vulture started to fly away, he noticed the man's wingsuit sparking with electricity.

Peter fired a web at the cargo, but the man cut it with his pointed wing.

The wingsuit sparked brightly.

Peter dropped to the ground, covering his head.

BOOM.

Peter slowly pushed himself to his feet. "No." He said quietly, his voice hoarse. "NO!" He screamed this time, forcing himself to run to the villain's aid.

Fire licked at his suit, burning through it and aggravating his other injuries.

He lifted the mangled wingsuit off of the man, gasping when the burning hot metal touched his hand.

Peter collapsed to the ground next to him, resting before webbing up the man and the cargo around him. Then, he swung to the top of a rollercoaster to wait for Happy.

He passed out.