☯ Prologue

😁 Katlyn is the best and Arianni sucks eggs 🐣

---

"Did you kill her?" The judge asked for what seemed like the 100th time. Niall looks up at him, with his signature smirk plastered on his face and finally replied. "Yup." He said in a monotone and looks back down to the orange jumpsuit he was wearing.

"You're a monster!" Abigail's mother shrieked, which only made Niall smirk wider.

"Niall Horan, you are here found guilty for the murder of the 17-year-old, Abigail Johnson, and for all the other murders on this deadpool!" The judge said as he places Niall's hit list of people he has killed down and loudly slams the wooden mallet on the desk.

Niall smirks as the police puts his hands behind his back and shiny chrome cuffs on his pale wrists.

"Get him out of my sight and escort him to the mental institution in Bradford!" The judge spat in disgust when the blonde looked up at him.

Niall let himself be pushed out of the courtroom and into the streets to be flashed by cameras the news reporters (of all channels) were holding.

"Why you'd kill her?!"

"Are you mentally ill?!"

"How can you sleep at night?!" And many more question were bombarded to Niall.

Niall didn't reply, all he did was smile with a toothy grin into the flashing cameras.

"Move out of the way or you'll all be arrested!" One of the police yelled which made the reporters move out of the way and make a clearing to the police SUV.

The police pushed Niall into the back of the SUV which had metal cuffs screwed onto the wall and a small bench screwed to the floor.

"Cuff him up" One of the police said to the other who's name tag read, Stilinski.

The police named Stilinski uncuffed the one Niall was wearing and cuffed him to the ones on the wall.

Stilinski locked up the SUV and pat on the metal door. "All good, McCall" he shouted.

-----

What felt like an hour the SUV back door finally opened and Stilinski took the cuffs off and pushed Niall into big white building surrounded by nothing but tall oak trees.

"This must be Mr.Horan" one of the workers said from behind the computers.

"Yes" Stilinski replied with a death grip on Niall's arm.

"Ah, make sure he doesn't have any sharp objects in his pock-"

"I can assure you he doesn't." Stilinki cut her off. "We checked him already."

"Well if he can change into this and go to room 319, he'll be all set" The kind worker said and gave Niall a white shirt, with white sweats and white slippers.

"What's wrong with my shoes?" Niall said looking at the worker unamused.

"We're afraid that the others will hang them selfs with it or choke others with the laces." The worker replied. "Uh, James can you escort Mr.Horan to the bathroom then to room 319. Put his belongings in this bag, okay?"

"Okay, sure." James said as he grabbed the bag and lead Niall to the bathroom.

Niall slowly took of his orange jumpsuit and shoes and quickly put on the white outfit and slippers. When Niall got out he threw his belongs to James, who caught it on time and put it inside the bag.

"C'mon" James said as he lead Niall to the 3rd floor and down the hall to room 319.

James opened the door for Niall and said "you should get some rest it's already late."

Niall closed the door on his face and lied down on the bed. "Guess I'm stuck in here." He whispered to himself before drifting to a dreamless sleep.

That's how Niall Horan found himself at the Mental Institution in Bradford for life.

***********************************

New story! Hope y'all like it as much I do! :)

Me and my sweetcheeks friend made up this idea, how cool are we! :D

Anyways....

\\ Comment

// Vote

\\ Fan

{ ZiallSmut }

-----

[edited: 12/24/14]