Prologue

(Version 1)

After a long 2 years of majoring in business marketing Jiae takes a rest for the holidays. Still in the process of getting her bachelor's degree. Though she only have a semester left since she did a year and a half of college stuff in high school. She took information quite fast for her age. Even doing high school math during the entirety of Middle School. Only having to finish senior math during her freshman year.

Jiae was just laying on the couch finishing up notes for some students who she was tutoring. A flask full of alcohol next to her.

Stop baby don't stop~

She picks the ringing phone.

"Hello, uncle, you normally don't call."

"Yeah, but I have great news for you and I'm just excited to tell you!"

"Really? What is it?"

"You're on your holiday break, right?"

"Yes, but can you tell me the new cuz you're making me anxious." she chuckled at the end.

"So how do you feel traveling to Korea for a bit?"

"You already know that answer so I won't say anything further, but what would that do?"

"So you know how I work as a manager for one of the biggest idol companies?"

"Yes, of course, I even have one of their songs as my ringtone."

"So I convinced the company to have you as my temporary assistant, for work experience and have you work alongside another manager when I leave for my family in China for a bit. Since your cousin is moving to the states for college."

"Wait can mute myself just for a second?"

"Of course, just don't disturb the neighbors when you scream."

"Right, of course."

Jiae mutes her phone and reaches for the nearest pillow. Then proceeded to scream onto it.

"FUCK! THIS IS WHAT I DREAMED FOR. AHHHH." she screamed.

She then unmutes the phone.

"So when do I start?"

"You can pack start packing now. Does 2 weeks from now sound good?"

"Yap, so do I have to pack stuff for the whole holiday?"

"I'm buying your plane ticket so you can just buy more clothes here."

"Are you sure? I'm doing 2 part time jobs that pay a lot."

"Yap, it's the least I can do for my favorite niece."

"Thank you so much, uncle, this will really look good on my resume."

"No problem, I always saw you as my own and that's why you're my favorite. Plus you have a knack for language so I thought it might be great for you to finally use it. Besides Korean, since you already know that SM have a lot of foreigners."

"Yeah, I'm actually also majoring in Linguistic Anthropology, but not in my college though since my centers around business so I'm doing online for that.

"Predictable."

"Yah, what is that supposed to mean?!"

They both just laugh.