1 // awkward silence

(Version 1)

"Do you want me to round the boys?" Jaehyun asked?

"Yeah, and Jaei can you get your other uncle?" He asked her.

"Of course, his dorm is the one next door right?" Jaei accepted.

The manager nodded.

"Now you both go and round everyone up, I'll wait here." he ordered them.

"Actually let me talk to you for a brief moment." The manager said pointing to Jaei.

"You go ahead, Jae."

With that Jae left.

"Okay, Jaei, this is important so watch and listen carefully." he said.

She nodded slowly not having the slightest clue to what it is.

The manager opened the closet then moved a few hanged clothes and a handle was seen. He then slide the handle and mist spilled out the coolcooler with a blue colored light. When most mist dispersed what was seen was a variety of drinks. Ranging from cheap old wine to high end unknown alcohol.

"This here is my collection for you and soon my son." he introduces.

"You can drink whatever drink you want." He starts off.

Jaei was about to reach for one, but he slapped her hand.

"But, you can't finish a bottle yet, at least not without me." he finishes off.

"Oh, not bad okay." She admits.

"Since you have seen this, don't show this to anyone else, okay?" he sternly told her.

"No worries, uncle, the secret is safe with me." The younger girl reassured her uncle.

"Okay, now go and get the others." he said pushing her away.

When she was out of the room. She was greeted with incoming boys. The surprised girl gave them a quick smile and then quickly moved to the outside. Though putting her hands near her back pocket. When she was at the closed door of the other dorm she took out her trusty flask from her back pocket and proceeded to take a big gulp. Sighing after a stressful and busy day. Then walking to the dorm nearby. Following a path to the dorm.

Once she arrived she knocked on the door. The door swung open and she was greeted with a familiar older man.

"Oh it's you." The uncle said as he was about to close the door.

"Are you salty?" Jaei asked trying to hold in her laugh as she stops the door.

"Hey, manager nim, who's at the door?"A younger voice asked from behind him.

Jaei looks over her uncle's shoulder and saw a boy whom she remembered as Renjun.

"Someone." The uncle said in a dry bitter voice.

"Anyway, why are you here? Is the other uncle leaving?" uncle asked.

"Yeah, he told me to gather up everyone." Jaei explained.

"Speaking of which, where's the other 4 managers?" Jaei asked eyeing around.

"They don't live in the dorms, though one new dorm will open up and another one will live there." The uncle explains. Jaei just nodded at his answer.

"I'll go back to the other dorm while you round up the youngins." Jaei said in English. He nodded and motioned her to shu away. She laughed at his actions and went on to the other dorm. She saw the boys all gathered, talking, in the living room and didn't see her uncle. She assumed that he was still in the room and she saw an opportunity. She motioned Jaehyun to come to her.