.....Rape .....

Warning this May tigger people , this may not be how everyone feels but it sure as hell is how I felt 

R-is for the reason ....Constantly wondering the reason why it happend to you ....

A- is for the abuse you feel ....The physical pain , the judgmental looks , the been called a slut , the depression, the depression and feeling empty and alone for letting someone in and been destroyed by them ...

p-is for the people .....The people you have to talk to ....the people who think your lying....the people who treat you differently once they know ...the people who cry with you and try to support you ....the 1% of people who don't know what happened and think your crazy ...

E-is for fucking everything else ....all the tears....all the sleepless nights....all the mood swings ...all the police and doctors appoints .....all the times I had to tell my story ....all the freinds I lost....the been scared 24/7...

And ....

So....

Much ...

More....

But mainly for losing myself and pushing people away and taking 6 months to even be able to tell myself it wasn't my fault when everyone told me it was....

If you or someone you know has been sexually assulted , read them my poem, support them ... hell done leave them and just distract them/yourself and rember 

YOU ARE LOVED !

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

YOU ARE NOT ALLONE IN THIS WORLD ....IM HERE AT LEST ....